Massive bot problem in pvp

9 hours ago, pola.5832 said:

This isn't bots, this is two people queuing into each other who are both running multiwindows and trying to make those accounts throw for easy games.

Fine footage of the wintrade wars though. This is what ranked has become.

Edited by Trevor Boyer.6524
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

After a bit of a break from PVP due to a sour couple of sessions, I thought I'd dip my toe back in tonight.

6 matches:

1 fair one where my team was outmatched. Score 501 to 332. I thought, okay, not so bad. Why have I been reluctant to PvP?

3 Matches in a row with the same afk player on the opposing team. Scores 500 to 85, 164, 77.

1 match with 1 bot on both sides. Hey, we can 4v4, right? No, someone on the other team ragequits. 502/18.

Match six, bot on our team that was on the opposite team last match.

Wow, it's gotten bad.

• Like 2

Anet.

Other games have AUTOBAN features. The idea has been around a while. Just a thought.

I have had up to 6 bots (3 per team) in a Ranked Battle. Anet... You HAVE TO PULL YOUR THUMB OUT AND ADDRESS THIS.

Here's a suggestion: Ban botters from remainder of ranked season. Obviously appealable, but when we can present video footage of a botter... it's pretty hard to appeal that.

And Btw... I have video footage of them activating skills and even taking damage and DYING while in spawn. Don't know how, but apparently they've hacked your coding. So you really will have to investigate. A computer algorithm isn't going to catch it.

• Like 1

On 4/17/2023 at 10:23 PM, pola.5832 said:

lmao I'm shocked cause what these bots did,

When I play a match, I tend to play a minigame by myself, "bet who's the bot"

I often bet the classic gear and no dye and skins with core class dude is bot, and it's hit rate 50%.

and yes, bots like some meaningless name,like "xxsasdwewa" 

Edited by snowaron.3420

It is getting so bad it's to the point that I don't even need to give you the player name I can give you the account name of the same people over and over.  I shouldn't need to be memorizing random 4 digits but it's here without even trying. I don't know how you trash your own player base with such a lack of support.

4 minutes ago, Khalisto.5780 said:

how many different bots you guys have spotted?

My count is 5, the self tormenting rev, 1 core ele, 2 core rangers, 1 core necro.

I mean the obvious bots (auto run) not bad players

It is funny you mention the self-tormenting rev.  Today, that was the bot that broke my back and convinced me to check the forums to see how everyone else is feeling.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Permafrost.2695 said:

It is funny you mention the self-tormenting rev.  Today, that was the bot that broke my back and convinced me to check the forums to see how everyone else is feeling.

well, hthere're more than 5, the video the guu posted he has a selftormenting rev, and the self tormenting rev I was talking about is in the other team. Also almost sure his core ranger is not the same2 i got in my team.

On 4/17/2023 at 1:50 PM, TamTam Duliels.4025 said:

i meet bot player in rank... 4 account diff name , just atorun and autocast..... maybe i meet them more than 5+ match in 2day..... its that a wintrade ? 

the bot player still exist, i meet them again today...  so many player report the bot, but bot player still here, play rank and afk, i try to remind ppl report, but they believe anet doesn't care about it, or take it slow.

• Sad 1