how has this been possible

gashen.3874

i have been highly critical on fow for the past couple of days.

5 minutes ago while defending durios gulch from fow {RED},i am with vizunah so went thru the {BLUE} door to escape and was amazed when a RED player followed me thru the door,

which should have been impossible,there were a couple of vizunah players inside who promptly kille the offendind RED player.

he immediately vanished, this only confirms my suspicion, that fow are using dubios tactics to over power other teams, beside the numerical advantage they always have.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

17 minutes ago, gashen.3874 said:

5 minutes ago while defending durios gulch from fow {RED},i am with vizunah so went thru the {BLUE} door to escape and was amazed when a RED player followed me thru the door,

which should have been impossible,there were a couple of vizunah players inside who promptly kille the offendind RED player.

he immediately vanished, this only confirms my suspicion, that fow are using dubios tactics to over power other teams, beside the numerical advantage they always have.

There is a known issue with shadowstep that would do this. If the target is valid at the start of action and you pass thru the portal before it ends you can get this result. Have run into this myself. Might be something else but if you check the class and see it has a shadowstep options it might be what you ran into.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, gashen.3874 said:

If the wall is destroyed and you use portals to enter/leave objective an enemy can teleport to you through gate. 
Anything with teleports can do that.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, gashen.3874 said:

i don,t know about shadow step it all happened so quickly i don,t even know what class the fow player was

Times it's happened to me went from, 'No you are not getting away' to, 'Oops, umm rawr? That's a few too many targets, I'm dead' in a quick instance. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, gashen.3874 said:

i don,t know about shadow step it all happened so quickly i don,t even know what class the fow player was

Well, posting this on the forums won't help you. If you suspect someone "cheating", then report in-game and move on. Also, it would probably be best if you gathered all the facts before jumping to conclusions. Right?

• Like 1