Zekent.3652

Hello CMC, Roy,

To the point, bladesworn needs:

-Being able to dodge in DT.
-Being able to move in DT.
-Being able to jump in DT.
-Being able to cancel DT with F2.
-Being able to stow the gunsaber.
-Being able to cancel animations with the stow key (you can, but it's on the ESC key...).
-More range on DT 5.
-Pistol being a real ranged weapon.
-Slightly faster autos (i don't know why you made autos slower as soon as you gave it a ranged projectile, feels like you're so scared of warrior that you put so many tradeoffs on this class and even NEW tradeoffs with this one).
-Gunsaber 2 should probably be a mobility skill.
-Slightly faster gunsaber 3 (it's a strong daze but its animation feels reaaaaally slow for this game, there are classes that spams dazes faster from range).

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3

1 hour ago, CalmTheStorm.2364 said:

Good list.

Personally, I'd settle for simply:

1) DT not going on a full CD when interrupted

2) Blooming fire being an actually usable skill

3) some stability on triggerguard

Please? Pretty please? I don't think that's too much to ask.

And the DT2 bug fixed, i died twice today because of that lmao, 1 on PvP and the other one at PvE.

1 hour ago, Zizekent.2398 said:

And the DT2 bug fixed, i died twice today because of that lmao, 1 on PvP and the other one at PvE.

Ikr?? Breaks your heart when you bait their dodge and have them dead to rights....and then your DS2 bugs out and goes nowhere.

Idk why warrior is cursed with some of the worst movement skills in the game (looking at you, Rush and most of our leap attacks).

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Zizekent.2398 said:

Hello CMC, Roy,

-Being able to dodge in DT.
-Being able to move in DT.
-Being able to jump in DT.
-Being able to cancel DT with F2.
-Being able to stow the gunsaber.
-Being able to cancel animations with the stow key (you can, but it's on the ESC key...).
-More range on DT 5.
-Slightly faster autos (i don't know why you made autos slower as soon as you gave it a ranged projectile, feels like you're so scared of warrior that you put so many tradeoffs on this class and even NEW tradeoffs with this one).
-Gunsaber 2 should probably be a mobility skill.
-Slightly faster gunsaber 3 (it's a strong daze but its animation feels reaaaaally slow for this game, there are classes that spams dazes faster from range).

Yes to this, if they adjust the sustain/mitigation uptime at the same time.

On 6/25/2023 at 7:10 PM, Zizekent.2398 said:

Hello CMC, Roy,

-

I still want to see the mainhand pistol, yet knowing anets track record with changes, Id honestly settle with an offhand with range... I made HOPE for Warriors elite spec to be done dirty with the 0 range 0 projectile's making HOPE and all other legendary pistols pointless to use on warrior.

Give it range so we can finally enjoy our legendary pistols and a decent range that doesnt still push us away from our targets.(its a minor knockback yet still a knock back nether the less)

• Confused 1