Exploding Dolyaks idea

Sinister.5792

Hi, 

I recently started doing WvW and I just notice something that could be really fun idea, as terrible as the title of this post is, the idea is fun and probably makes much more sense.

I play mainly a roaming class, and since I dont join the zerg that much, I usually spend my time chasing down people and taking out camps..

And as you know, THERE ARE DOLYAKS!!! They carry supplies to the towers... 

If I cap the camp, the dolyaks do nothing or do no benefit.. therefore, to change the whole mechanic of the WvW to something more meaningful and take the camps more seriously is to have 

EXPLODING DOLYAKS!!!!! 

Instead of dolyaks carrying supplies in the towers, they carry bombs in which destroys the gate of those towers...  this would be a great tool 

PLEASE IMPLEMENT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Sinister.5792 said:

Hi, 

I recently started doing WvW and I just notice something that could be really fun idea, as terrible as the title of this post is, the idea is fun and probably makes much more sense.

I play mainly a roaming class, and since I dont join the zerg that much, I usually spend my time chasing down people and taking out camps..

And as you know, THERE ARE DOLYAKS!!! They carry supplies to the towers... 

If I cap the camp, the dolyaks do nothing or do no benefit.. therefore, to change the whole mechanic of the WvW to something more meaningful and take the camps more seriously is to have 

EXPLODING DOLYAKS!!!!! 

Instead of dolyaks carrying supplies in the towers, they carry bombs in which destroys the gate of those towers...  this would be a great tool 

PLEASE IMPLEMENT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think there was another post about this.  lazy to search for it. 
need a new tactivators - the sneaky dolly that does what you describe. 

15 hours ago, babana.7521 said:

I think there was another post about this.  lazy to search for it. 
need a new tactivators - the sneaky dolly that does what you describe. 

I pitched something similar thing in conjunction with poisoning the dolly's supply via a new trap type and reducing the supply in the structure's depot - if that is what tickles you synapses.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Warhammer can be a great source of inspiration if they want to add something to wvw/pvp.

I always thought that the lore behind the gw2's pvp and wvw modes is almost non-existent. this makes the pvp/wvw content look a bit boring. 

Edited by Chaos God.1639

20 hours ago, Sinister.5792 said:

Dang PETA.... okay sorry for exploding dolyaks, I just like exploding things...

What? PETA would be all for it. Oh wait, which PETA are you referring to? I thought you meant People Eating Tasty Animals.  Sorry, nevermind, move along, move along.

30 minutes ago, Chaos God.1639 said:

Warhammer can be a great source of inspiration if they want to add something to wvw/pvp.

I always thought that the lore behind the gw2's pvp and wvw modes is almost non-existent. this makes the pvp/wvw content look a bit boring. 

HATS FOR THE HAT GOD!