Flurry Is Not Unrooted

CalmTheStorm.2364

47 minutes ago, ProverbsofHell.2307 said:

Yeah only spellbreaker version of flurry is bugged. Also primal dagger f1 is currently available.

Tf theg went to make a new primal for dagger? So that whole we won't let espec weapons be restricted to especs thing is real? Sounds terrible as an idea. Got any image to show me as I can't play rn

25 minutes ago, Lighter.5631 said:

?i need a screens or video

just test it yourself. You can use dagger f1 on berserker and while berserk mode is active you can use the new primal f1. Just the rest of the skills are still disabled. Primal f1 is not a gapcloser anymore but you remove two boons from every enemy in a 300 radius around you and u gain 1 extra adrenalin for every boon removed. It doesn't show a target cap in the description atm so no idea if it's 3 targets or 5.

1 hour ago, Ferus.3165 said:

just test it yourself. You can use dagger f1 on berserker and while berserk mode is active you can use the new primal f1. Just the rest of the skills are still disabled. Primal f1 is not a gapcloser anymore but you remove two boons from every enemy in a 300 radius around you and u gain 1 extra adrenalin for every boon removed. It doesn't show a target cap in the description atm so no idea if it's 3 targets or 5.

I'm at work🥲