ANET hates Mesmers - Show your dissatisfaction

Argonil.6970

Compared to the options we lost with runes, relics are very lack luster for Mesmer.   Many are not viable and gated behind goofy af mechanics that don’t work for Mesmer.   There isn’t anything game changing.   Not being tied to the 6th bonus has opened up options there, but relics offer nothing.   Give us access to a quickness relic, something that triggers off rupts would be fun, or when a f1 ability gets used.   We need more options.

17 hours ago, dead.7638 said:

Compared to the options we lost with runes, relics are very lack luster for Mesmer.   Many are not viable and gated behind goofy af mechanics that don’t work for Mesmer.   There isn’t anything game changing.   Not being tied to the 6th bonus has opened up options there, but relics offer nothing.   Give us access to a quickness relic, something that triggers off rupts would be fun, or when a f1 ability gets used.   We need more options.

Well there is a relic that give you Vigor but it not like Mirage is worth playing at the moment. But if we see some buffs then it might be okay. 

Seems the confusion nerf is main culprit, if they buff that alot of the the Condition Mesmer issues go away. (Virtuoso is the on exception since It has no Confusion) 

Edited by Mell.4873
  • Confused 4

Former Support Chronojail main. I haven't enjoyed this game since Summer 2019 when the fire nation attacked... I mean "reworks" started.

I remember when they used to pick on Necro all the time and it was still overpowered. Ever since they suffered a bunch of layoffs and had a change of management, that changed and their balance team clearly shows favoritism to some classes over others and obviously hates Mesmers AKA the main reason a lot of us play this game over other MMOs. And until Chrono becomes just as fun if not more fun than playing Shai in BDO or Warden in ESO, Paladin in FFXIV, etc, I'll just go play those games instead

Edited by Vincenzo.3145
  • Like 2

On 8/30/2023 at 2:09 AM, dead.7638 said:

Yeah, the only relic that I find useful for mesmer is relic of evasion.
Relic of Isgarren would be so good if mirage was like it was supposed to be.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I started the game as a Mesmer based on my Gw1 experience though the class was nothing like Gw1. I started with glamours but those were nerfed with the conditions removed. I then tried to stealth in my clones with clone death but that was removedas well as rng conditions. Chrono shoe horned into a tank, mirage dodge removed, boons spread nerfed, and so forth. 

People I knew irl still played so stuck with it. Without nerf after nerf we are left with nothing. I see Virtuoso as a sign even the devs know theyve ruined clones. I play rarey but I am done with Mesmer all those years and am currently testing the waters for a new main. Probably a golden child class like guardian like so many people before me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Doam.8305 said:

I started the game as a Mesmer based on my Gw1 experience though the class was nothing like Gw1. I started with glamours but those were nerfed with the conditions removed. I then tried to stealth in my clones with clone death but that was removedas well as rng conditions. Chrono shoe horned into a tank, mirage dodge removed, boons spread nerfed, and so forth. 

People I knew irl still played so stuck with it. Without nerf after nerf we are left with nothing. I see Virtuoso as a sign even the devs know theyve ruined clones. I play rarey but I am done with Mesmer all those years and am currently testing the waters for a new main. Probably a golden child class like guardian like so many people before me.

I miss my clone death days 😪 

• Like 1