Kessex Hills update.

ugrakarma.9416

The tower is gone, and some NPC nearby dialogues changed,

Also theres a girl with a "jade leg", indicating jade tech is reaching Kryta.

Whats is weird:

- The trailer show the tower exploding and decimating the village citizens...

but now its gone, it will come back just to explode?

talking about trailer theres some objects of curiosity:

- Six Symbols on upper part of door, i checked in advance, theyre neither Elder Dragons symbols , neither Gods "symbols" (the ones we see on Sirens Landing backpacks).

- The door inside the tower its have altral like aesthetics in background,

- Theres a miniglobe of tyria on the door backgroud.

- Globes with "the All" like aesthetics everywhere.

Edited by ugrakarma.9416
  • Confused 1

On 6/30/2023 at 12:24 AM, ugrakarma.9416 said:

talking about trailer theres some objects of curiosity:

- Six Symbols on upper part of door, i checked in advance, theyre neither Elder Dragons symbols , neither Gods "symbols" (the ones we see on Sirens Landing backpacks).

- The door inside the tower its have altral like aesthetics in background,

- Theres a miniglobe of tyria on the door backgroud.

- Globes with "the All" like aesthetics everywhere.

Regarding the symbols: one of them resembles one used on Lord Odran's Map of the Mists, while another one looks like the many symbols used on the Spellforged Backpack and glider. The latter appears to be baseless generic symbols, which I think also got used elsewhere.

And with the orbs - there are seven orbs, rather than six, no apparent relation to The All, and I don't think ArenaNet will continue lore elements tied specifically to the Elder Dragon plot after being so tired of the Elder Dragon plot they proactively retconned / ignored all lore about The All in the last two major storylines (IBS and EoD) - even to the point of Jormag stating "balance is a myth".

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, Konig Des Todes.2086 said:

I don't think ArenaNet will continue lore elements tied specifically to the Elder Dragon plot after being so tired of the Elder Dragon plot they proactively retconned / ignored all lore about The All in the last two major storylines (IBS and EoD)

I'm at the point with this statement where I think y'all who keep saying it need to drop the receipts or stop repeating it. Show me the evidence this is the case; that the devs have stated they don't care about the Elder Dragon storyline and were desperate to pivot away from it by any means necessary. And if you can't, and it's just your Arenanet developer headcanon, then stop saying it. For the sake of everyone involved with this game. If you can't substantiate this claim, then it needs to go away.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 3

4 hours ago, mandala.8507 said:

I'm at the point with this statement where I think y'all who keep saying it need to drop the receipts or stop repeating it. Show me the evidence this is the case; that the devs have stated they don't care about the Elder Dragon storyline and were desperate to pivot away from it by any means necessary. And if you can't, and it's just your Arenanet developer headcanon, then stop saying it. For the sake of everyone involved with this game. If you can't substantiate this claim, then it needs to go away.

I agree, so many opinions are said as established facts it gets tiring and some time I just completely ignore those posts, but I feel sorry for any new player who get their vision of the game lore mudded because these embittered comments

• Like 4
  • Confused 2