disable beta in ranked

Yeap got smashed by a Guy using shortbow GS vindicator Yesterday. Besides Vindicator is allready dump (Spam Dodge and doing dmg with it is Always dump) He simply dodge spamed all my burst skills (yes been able to dodge like 10 Times in a row with only Like 3 Seconds window before doin the same again is spam to me) and doing hard dmg (ranged and melee) while he was just not dodging. This Match up was an absolute pain and I would actually say more sort of a pain than catalyst actually is lol.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sovarica.4368 said:

Feels like some players are really abusing it and are making giant leaps on the leaderboard doesn't seem fair for players who are trying to be honest

Edit:  it's not as dramatic as you make it sound. Players who continuously retain top 100 will continue to do that. I have yet to see a silver 3 miraculously grind to G2+.

Edited by Saiyan.1704

This issue could easily be prevented, if Arenanet simply disabled character swapping before matches.

This has the added benefit of being a healthy change for sPvP in general, even if no beta is active.

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Fueki.4753 said:

This issue could easily be prevented, if Arenanet simply disabled character swapping before matches.

This has the added benefit of being a healthy change for sPvP in general, even if no beta is active.

Suggested many times and it would also fight against match manipulation.

Edited by Shao.7236
  • Like 2