[deleted]

I'd say the issue isn't just the damage these attacks do... it's the ability for the classes to be ridiculously tanky at the same time.   Take Holo, sure it can do a grenade barrage, or do an elite prime light beam... but if I hit it with nades 3 times it's down.   That should be the trade-off.  Something that can down you in two shots should not also need 2 people hammering on to kill.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, shion.2084 said:

I'd say the issue isn't just the damage these attacks do... it's the ability for the classes to be ridiculously tanky at the same time.   Take Holo, sure it can do a grenade barrage, or do an elite prime light beam... but if I hit it with nades 3 times it's down.   That should be the trade-off.  Something that can down you in two shots should not also need 2 people hammering on to kill.

Note this doesn't apply to gun flame.  I'd say the issue with gun flame is that you can shoot the kitten thing twice in a row and it's unblockable.   In a V1, you could maybe deal with that, when it's up on a ledge firing on you in a team fight (and you can't tell who's getting targeted... well that's silly.  Blocks should block.  And if there absolutely has to be attacks that can ruin the only defence certain glass classes count on (beside their dodge), then those should be highlighted with a common graphical indication in animation.   So you don't need to know the class, but you can tell the next attack is unblocable.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, chromodynamix.2495 said:

So ignore Juggernaut, ignore Hundred Blades, ignore the Axe skills, ignore hammer's CC chain abilities, ignore Dagger skills being able to 5K crit with very high precision... you have options.  Do not downplay that.

Hundred Blades has just been listed as an option for good power burst on Warrior. In fact, one that should not be downplayed.

forums i love you~

❤️

Edited by GeneralBM.5781
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1