A-net rather delete mesmer from game or rework, its absolute pathetic

Carnage.6751

İsn't it peachy they releasing a broken profession in 2015 and after that they bashing them to ground.Playing mesmers in pvp absolute joke in 2023.

When classes become more and more tanky with EoD.What is the point of Mesmer now?I had to cover behind my clones when other classes game have both heal, shield, and blocks.

When something isn't working at least be responsible and rework to skills.I try  mirage ,I try  chronomancer.I try support,I try pdps,I try cdps.Nothing works againts damage  sponge dragon hunters,warriors and eles.

Forget profession balance even class balance is non exist in this game.And unfortunatelly I'm the one still maining mesmer and waiting for A-net gonna care about balance.My fault.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, ccccc.4963 said:

Loser class played by losers

Oh mr. meta slave talking.Looks like I'm gonna enter to metabattle and pick SS+ tier pvp professions  and copy paste it. 😄

First of all I'm playing mesmer because its only class unique to GW.Unfortunately A-net devs have lack  of something to promote their unique ideas.While other developers stole their ideas and make a bank.

Edited by Carnage.6751
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

On 7/21/2023 at 6:05 AM, WhoWantsAHug.3186 said:

Based off of your complaints, I'll assume you only play condi mesmer. Stop playing that kitten, it's mid. Power chrono and power mirage are both fantastic. 

Nah man as I said I tried Pdps too.Greatsword is good option for that but I might say .Damage nerfed too much it feels like you hitting enemy with pillows.And people defending this nerfs because they get PTSD from Heart of Thorns.Yeah lets clap A-net make classes unfunctional because 8 years ago it was OP.And its kitten shame Mesmer is unique to this game and A-net don't know what to do with this class.

Edited by Carnage.6751
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, Carnage.6751 said:

Nah man as I said I tried Pdps too.Greatsword is good option for that but I might say .Damage nerfed too much it feels like you hitting enemy with pillows.And people defending this nerfs because they get PTSD from Heart of Thorns.Yeah lets clap A-net make classes unfunctional because 8 years ago it was OP.And its kitten shame Mesmer is unique to this game and A-net don't know what to do with this class.

Link your power builds real quick so I can critique them. 

15 hours ago, Carnage.6751 said:

You're doing something wrong if you feel like you're hitting with pillows. 

16 hours ago, Carnage.6751 said:

I suggest watching shorts play… or maybe Engal.  You should quickly revise your notion of Mes hitting like pillows.  You will see people just insta deleted.

Edited by shion.2084
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Carnage.6751 said:

Mes can literally insta burst you for ~20k, twice sometimes as Chrono.