So when are you releasing the new gear tier ANet?

Next gear tier is like that really old dumb animation explaining "higher dimensions" entirely the wrong way.

Hyperdimensional legendary gear now equips all stats across all gear slots on all characters. Why settle for just one stat prefix when you can have all of them, everywhere?

• Haha 2
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1

I'm aware this post is a joke but it be cool if we could grind out a way to make legendary gear free to transmute forever. Give me a long, hard, grindy collection so I can transmute for free. The benefit is cosmetic, everyone already has hundreds of transmution charges. It just be a fun thing to go for that's entirely optional.

• Confused 4

2 hours ago, ProfileName.9281 said:

I'm aware this post is a joke but it be cool if we could grind out a way to make legendary gear free to transmute forever. Give me a long, hard, grindy collection so I can transmute for free. The benefit is cosmetic, everyone already has hundreds of transmution charges. It just be a fun thing to go for that's entirely optional.

They already do!  Weapons, armor, and backpieces  (the visible slots) all are transmutable without transmutation charges.  No grinding necessary  (beyond unlocking the legendary in the first place, of course)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, PixelHero.5849 said:

They already do!  Weapons, armor, and backpieces  (the visible slots) all are transmutable without transmutation charges.  No grinding necessary  (beyond unlocking the legendary in the first place, of course)

Ah okay, ignore me then haha. I only have one legendary and see zero reason to ever transmute it so I have never tried.

5 hours ago, ProfileName.9281 said:

Ah okay, ignore me then haha. I only have one legendary and see zero reason to ever transmute it so I have never tried.

It's worth remembering, just in case you ever do want the option. I make legendaries mainly for the skin so 99% of the time I wouldn't want to but very occasionally it's useful (Halloween costumes for example). Also since the armoury was added you can get back the original version, right down to the note saying 'skin unlocked' instead of 'transmuted' which is utterly trivial but genuinely put me off doing it before.

The one I do transmute regularly is my backpack. I don't dislike the Ad Infinitum skin, but I made that mostly because I was still stuck in the mindset that level 80 exotic/ascended backpacks are rare and hard to get so I had way too many spares in my bank. Now I don't need to keep any extras.

Sets , that when used in Core specs  changes the core weapon spells (like the new bladesworn's ranged auto-attack) , but when used in Elite specs offer less stats , but make boons have more radius + 30% passive consecration (less investment) ,  especially good for  "ranged pattern" bosses  ,or "stance dancers bosses"?

Edited by Woof.8246
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

You are getting this all wrong. The relic is not a new gear tier, so technically they didn't introduced a new tier. They introduced a new slot. So all is well /s
Anyway, watch out for belts coming with the next expansion. Belts will hold buckles which will function similar to how sigils sometimes have on hit or on crit effects. At the same time on hit or on crit effects will be removed from sigils, sigils will now add a flat stat bonus.

Edited by Omega.6801
  • Like 2
  • Confused 4

17 hours ago, Chronardis.4028 said:

They learned their lesson. 

Actually, it's exactly that point that is in question now. Because it seems that the only lesson they have learned is to be a little more inventive when introducing vertical grind, and try to pass it on as something more inconspicious.

• Like 4
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1