idea for better fashion war

Hi, after this year April fools day event we had stage to show our characters armor, and i had this idea if there could be a page in the game like a gallery , you could choose your equipment template and by clicking a take photo button the game would  take a photo of your character and share it in the gallery with other players, without the possibility to edit or modify the picture. this way makes it more competitive. also,  stages are fun if we would have achievements and maybe having some prizes in daily's makes it even better i think .

please leave your ideas.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

I like looking at how other players dress up their characters, but I'm not sure I'd spend much time browsing an in-game gallery of screenshots. I like the spontaneity of finding interesting people around me in cities or while waiting for events and the opportunity to compliment the ones I really like. Also being able to see them in 3D with any effects visible instead of a static image makes a big difference sometimes.

On 7/28/2023 at 9:57 AM, kharmin.7683 said:

Many of the individual profession forums here have a "share your screenshots" thread  of some sort.  Just use the forums search in each profession forum.

what percentage of players come to the forum Kharmin? Is there a forum search for that answer?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

I'd rather join some kind of ingame fashion events where you can win prizes, doesn't have to be grand prizes all the time. That wound be really fun.

How the voting or selecting the winners would work i have no idea. I just want to participate and not host it. 

• Sad 1