trying to figure out how 12 seconds of CC every 20 seconds on hammer spb is balanced

Eddie.9143

Other classes kill you with random stray hits with dubious tells that crit for 7k+. 

SpB has easily avoidable skills and doesn't hit THAT hard compared to burstier classes out there like DE, Willbender, and Scrapper. So they can't reliably play for stray hits the same way other classes do. Instead they rely on their CC to set up their burst. Most classes have 2 rechargable dodges, stunbreaks, and additional blocks, blinds, invulns, evades, stability, aegis, ect. so there are a lot of ways to mitigate a warrior's pressure and prevent them from ever gettng their combo off. 

For that reason, a Warrior needs to have many different ways to stunlock their target. Otherwise they'd run out of steam before a smart opponent runs out of resources. 

A warrior SHOULD have more stuns than the opponent has defenses. If they don't, a half-decent player will never die to one. 

Is it annoying to run out of dodges and stunbreaks and get pinned to the floor while you watch your HP go down? Yes. But you had multiple opportunities to play the game before that happened. Several mistakes had to happen before you got pinned to the floor and watched your HP go down. Other classes would have just blown you up outright. 

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

8 hours ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

You got cced, used a stunbreak, then got cced again before it came off cooldown?

Sounds like a misplay.

Bro never fought hammer spb on anything other than thief with 3 stun breaks, blinds, and dodges lol 

Edited by Eddie.9143
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Eddie.9143 said:

3 stun breaks

Sounds to me that if you had stunbreaks the problem you're suffering would magically disappear. 

That and, yknow, not getting hit by another cc immediately after burning your stunbreak.

And if you can only fit stunbreak on your bar, then those other utilities are for damage, and your build likely revolves around throwing damage from a mile away, which means letting a warrior with a hammer exist next to you is you not doing your job.

Which one is it? Is your build wrong or are you playing it wrong?

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Eddie.9143 said:

Well let's also not pretend shadow step isn't 2 stun breaks that creates massive distance, and allows you to go stealth forever, and wait for stun break cds and heal.

I didn't say anything about thief. I play other classes; let's not deflect.

Let's just agree to disagree. 

No. Answer the question.

• Like 1

You don't play shi. You sit in FFA all day on thief losing duels chief. 

The question was answered. Spb has more cc than stun breaks on a much shorter CD, along with extremely strong defensives, so when you do get the opportunity to land damage, you may get hit by FC.

Either way I've watched you duel and your ability to debate here is just as bad. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 2

Just now, Eddie.9143 said:

You don't play shi. You sit in FFA all day on thief losing duels chief. 

The question was answered. Spb has more cc than stun breaks on a much shorter CD, along with extremely strong defensives, so when you do get the opportunity to land damage, you may get hit by FC.

Either way I've watched you duel and your ability to debate here is just as bad. 

💀Your mask is slipping there.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, Eddie.9143 said:

Dw, Cheshire, I'll camp u when I'm back from vacation 🤣

Love you too ❤️ 

Try not to trade in melee with a hammer spellbreaker while you're on vacation~

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Haha 3