New Chapters Auto Start

Aenaos.8160

Could you please disable the function of a Living Story episode automatically starting as soon as the previous one is completed? Or at least make this function toggleable? Sometimes, ,most of the times, it makes no sense as the player for example is already in a instance with a NPC and receives a mail from the same NPC in the future! Or a cutscene form the nest episode plays at the worst possible moment, while the player is still inside the previous episode.This, artificially lowers the perceived quality of the game and destroys immersion for no reason at all. Please allow us to set the pace at which we want to experience new content.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

This used to happen to me when I first completed the Personal Story on one of my Necros. It kept insisting that I do Disturbance in Brisban Wildlands, despite me constantly exiting out of it. It eventually stopped so, I assumed that wasn't an issue. Of course, they should look into that since that does sound annoying.

• Confused 2

Yeah, been experiencing this too. Playing alongside my friend that is new to the game and going through the story, this seems to happen randomly. It's very inconsistent how the end of a chapter and beginning of a next chapter happen - sometimes it moves right on, and you may get a mail as described starting the next chapter from a NPC still present in the instance. Sometimes it doesn't move on and you have to manually start the next chapter - or if you have a started but unfinished personal story, it jumps back to personal story after finishing a chapter in a living world season. The whole story system could really use a polish and fixing, giving it more consistency and sense.

• Confused 1