Ranger damage is ridiculous high - when its getting toned down? [Merged]

zyra.7860

8 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

Tell me what to do in this situation.

Just dodge?

preemptively blow all my defenses in the hope to catch his opener?

What was the right play there? 

Because if you dont have a ping under 30 there wasnt enough time to stunbreak any of this.   So the only option, would be to blow all my defenses just because i see a Soulbeast stealthing....    But what if he just waits and then opens 3 seconds later?

People are quitting left and right, because of this kitten.   And your bias is not helping one bit.  

"That's crazy" is apropos of the situation 😆

People literally kicked thief oneshot backstab builds into the grave only to turn around and say "its fine when I do it 🤣"

Man's doing 4k autos.  

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

Well for one, standing on top of the hut and looking at the stars is a bad idea in a competitive mode.

Also, you (or they, not sure if that is your Twitch) literally watched the SLB start its burst and stealth, then continued to stand there 😂

But yes, just move off to the other side of the hut would have stopped that; as even if they did land prelude lash through the wall, you'd be able to get away by time they ran around to you.

Also, you or whoever that channel belongs to literally has a clip of how exactly to counter the slb on a mesmer:

Average sPvP player moment - Twitch

Which is actually hilarious considering all these complaint topics.  

Edited by Gotejjeken.1267
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 5

1 hour ago, veritech.1048 said:

At this point I'm convinced you don't know the difference between a melee build and a ranged build.

Why insult him though? How come all of the nerf complainers by in large cannot articulate a response? Why is it that your answer to his post is some hyperbole-based insult? You understand that screams that you're the one who doesn't know the difference right? It looks like discussing the material at hand eludes you. 

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, veritech.1048 said:

At this point I'm convinced you don't know the difference between a melee build and a ranged build.

What does Moa have to do with ranged or melee? 😂.

Also, last time I checked, mesmer has copious amounts of access to distortion while also being able to burst like crazy.

So, what exactly ARE you getting at?

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

Well for one, standing on top of the hut and looking at the stars is a bad idea in a competitive mode.

Also, you (or they, not sure if that is your Twitch) literally watched the SLB start its burst and stealth, then continued to stand there 😂

But yes, just move off to the other side of the hut would have stopped that; as even if they did land prelude lash through the wall, you'd be able to get away by time they ran around to you.

Also, you or whoever that channel belongs to literally has a clip of how exactly to counter the slb on a mesmer:

Average sPvP player moment - Twitch

Which is actually hilarious considering all these complaint topics.  

U dont see any issue with that damage? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

are biased rangermains and they will never admit that something is overtuned on range.   You can post videos of toptier people getting literally oneshotted on the same frame the SLB appears..... and they will tell you its fine

Lol. Im not a ranger main my guy. Cool story though. Anyway, back to the forums regularly scheduled content of diversion and mudslinging instead of conversation. @ me when your ready to have a conversation. 

• Confused 3

its those same two rangers over and over XD

lets end this discussion/ whole Thread and remember those two bulletpoints:

• Ranger Damage is overtuned. Its not fine to have PvE Damagecoeffs that allow for 14k Damagehits out of stealth.

• @Gotejjeken.1267 and @jdawgie.1835    are biased rangermains and they will never admit that something is overtuned on range.   You can post videos of toptier people getting literally oneshotted on the same frame the SLB appears..... and they will tell you its fine.

Why do you have a SLB icon now? 😂

Also, can you explain your first video when I'm assuming you got nuked by the ranger but then have a clip of beating one when they try to gank you in the dueling area?

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum Moderator.3074 changed the title to Ranger damage is ridiculous high - when its getting toned down? [Merged]