Still not available on Amazon.de?

As far as I see SotO still isnt available for prepurchase on amazon.de.. Was really looking forward buying the Ultimate edition since I still have a lot of gift cards on there.

Guess I'll just either need to wait or settle with standard edition, just find it weird that Europe is always screwed over by Anet.. It's already more expensive for us, and now it's not even available at all? Why is it available on amazon.com but not any of the european amazon sites?

Once again they're really missing out again.. 

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, unfadeable.7230 said:

As far as I see SotO still isnt available for prepurchase on amazon.de.. Was really looking forward buying the Ultimate edition since I still have a lot of gift cards on there.

Guess I'll just either need to wait or settle with standard edition, just find it weird that Europe is always screwed over by Anet.. It's already more expensive for us, and now it's not even available at all? Why is it available on amazon.com but not any of the european amazon sites?

Once again they're really missing out again.. 

You will never find the Ultimate Edition on any Amazon; you can only purchase Ultimate Editions of expansions through the ArenaNet site...nowhere else. 

Edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234
  • Like 4

On 8/13/2023 at 9:28 PM, Randulf.7614 said:

You also can't get EoD on Amazon (at least in the UK) without buying the full pack. It's possible they are no longer using them as an ongoing vendor. All Amazon lists are Complete  Collection and PoF Standard

Amazon.de sells EoD, both the standard and the deluxe edition, so it could be a problem only for UK. I also wanted to buy the new expac on Amazon(.de), and I don't know if it's missing because is pre-order, or it won't be available even after the 22nd.

Also, no, this isn't like a Living World season: you can buy LW with gems, while afaik SotO can be only bought with real money, like the previous expansions.

Edited by Urud.4925
  • Like 1

As in the end it's still not available on Amazon.de, I was going to buy it from the Black Lion TC. However, I find the order summary very misleading:

Sub Total 24.99

Tax 3.99

-----

Total 24.99

Do you know if there are actually those taxes on top of the 25? Since from the total is not clear.

4 hours ago, Urud.4925 said:

As in the end it's still not available on Amazon.de, I was going to buy it from the Black Lion TC. However, I find the order summary very misleading:

Sub Total 24.99

Tax 3.99

-----

Total 24.99

Do you know if there are actually those taxes on top of the 25? Since from the total is not clear.

I paid 24.99 in total, I noticed tax was 3:99 too, I didnt check sub total but I assume it was 24.99 aswell. So at the end you will still pay only 24.99.

• Like 1

EU player here, waiting for an answer from CS right now cause still no avaliability on any EU amazon, will post here once i get an answer. In the emantime i suggest you ALL write to Amazon Customer Support; if they are not making the release avaliable cause they think there's a lack of demand, lots of customer support requests about it may change their mind.