When will Cantha be included for dailies?

Virdo.1540

For every pay-expension the DLC-Maps got included, such as Vista in Heart of Thorns or Miner in the Desert. Its now over 1,5years since End of Dragons release and theres still no sign of those maps be added as an daily. Can we someday expect them being included or will EoD just be ignored forever and all energy will be spent into new DLCs being released part by part?

The New expansion wouldnt even interfere. 4 PvE-Dailies: Core, HoT, PoF, EoD   and the new one will bring their own type of dailies anyway.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

But didn't hot and pof start off in the rotation to begin with on release? EoD is the first expansion to get stand alone dailies. That might be why it's not included. If they're changing the reward structure I'd expect when eod gets merged with the previous expansions in a bundle. I also wouldn't hold my breath because eod seems special. 

If the system could calculate which expansion you got , subtract one and create  "extra" optional  dailies to mine 10 ores from many previous expansions +core  , would be the best scenario and people would reach easier the weekly cap , without interacting with the other 2 categories .

Or if they choose to use the daily-weekly combo  for max rewards

Or the "specials  (minigames - races - OW events - JP (minigame npc with more time than needed for 5% chance for the WvW chest  , stops by taking portals , but the end chest have an adittional 2% chance for the box for both portals and non-portal users) every 2 hours . Essentially these are the bobby-guys that use gw2 to chat with friends

We dont need people to do all 3 tabs , just create what 3 types  we believe GW2 population are

Edited by Killthehealersffs.8940
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

I do hope with the expansion they improve the logic.  The silverwastes/dry top dailies usually overload with HoT dailies, so if you own HoT, you can't do the far silverwastes, but may a time, I'd much rather be doing the far silverwastes daily (for the extra geodes or other reward) than the HoT one.  And the logic does not seem to exist to support this - many meta achievements don't require you to complete all the achievements.  They could do something like that - mine 10 or in far silverwastes, HoT, or Cantha, but once you have done it in any of those, that daily is done.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1