What server to switch to?

iKeostuKen.2738

4 minutes ago, iKeostuKen.2738 said:

Just want to have fun in this game mode again. Tired of always coming back to fighting players that never leave their mom's basement. What's a casual server bracket to switch too?

There isn't.  There are several servers that are more than full.  They tend to stay in different tiers, usually because the "original hibernating to stack" server likes to avoid the "currently has hibernated twice this year" to stack server.  The bottom tiers are filled with map que guilds who don't like fighting full servers, so they hide in the lower tiers to do the same thing the previously mentioned servers do.  Unless you are on EU, and then I really don't know the situation there.

Edited by MedievalThings.5417
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, MedievalThings.5417 said:

There isn't.  There are several servers that are more than full.  They tend to stay in different tiers, usually because the "original hibernating to stack" server likes to avoid the "currently has hibernated twice this year" to stack server.  The bottom tiers are filled with map que guilds who don't like fighting full servers, so they hide in the lower tiers to do the same thing the previously mentioned servers do.  Unless you are on EU, and then I really don't know the situation there.

Its sad that people find that fun.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, babana.7521 said:

Do you see any organized group when you play? if there is/are, join them, if you really really can't find any
What server? What Timezone? how do you play: solo out to kill enemy with other solo players, want to ppt, small havoc squad, organized zerg? 

Mostly random comms atm, otherwise stealth havocs are all I see.

On Crystal Desert atm. Anytime of the day since I play when im off and bored. I sually just solo roam and cap camps/ hit towers and play recon until a comm is up doing stuff.

6 hours ago, iKeostuKen.2738 said:

Just want to have fun in this game mode again. Tired of always coming back to fighting players that never leave their mom's basement. What's a casual server bracket to switch too?

Nothing wrong with a tasty hot pocket. But don't pick on Mom. You will miss her day one and even 3 decades or more later. So EU or NA, time zone and are you just looking for tags? Details will help the peanut gallery to throw out servers if you are interested in feedback. Everyone should find good hunting!

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

On 8/16/2023 at 6:29 PM, iKeostuKen.2738 said:

It's Mag week for us on CD. We all go through it. Just wait every Friday for resets, (I think lol).

4 minutes ago, Mihile.7609 said:

It's Mag week for us on CD. We all go through it. Just wait every Friday for resets, (I think lol).

Still fun fights but it felt like they have fewer people in the last few matches with them. Could just be when I log in though.