Give us a way to check matches in other tiers in game

Sonderm.4639

20 hours ago, Sonderm.4639 said:

How come we have to rely on a working API and external sites to see how matches in other tiers are going and the only thing ANet provides on their own is the useless Leaderboard?

Guess it is one of those, "afraid to touch the existing UI for fear it breaks the game" things...

Not sure I follow. Lets say there is no API and 3rd party options to see info on tiers above or below you. Mind sharing how that impacts your week?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

Not sure I follow. Lets say there is no API and 3rd party options to see info on tiers above or below you. Mind sharing how that impacts your week?

Well, the WvW Police from NA time and time again struggles, so we like to keep them in that tier for weeks till morale improves.

(Which is not going to, but is fun though) 😂

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Sleepwalker.1398 said:

Well, the WvW Police from NA time and time again struggles, so we like to keep them in that tier for weeks till morale improves.

(Which is not going to, but is fun though) 😂

But again, you don't need a 3rd party site or an API to do that. Not happy they disabled it since it impacts a number of functions, but still can't support the thin line the OP is going for. So leave it to them to make their own points. Don't make me play bad cop and look to defend, make better points. 

• Confused 1

Lol, that leaderboard is straight out of 2014. Like where they left this game mode. Of course you don't need the API to tell the expansion willl be a mess of imbalance. Still, not being able to tell my account value kinda sucks. How else will I manipulate the market so pvers can grind gold for me? Opening the game? Psttt. Think Mystic coins dropped a bit but they're still high. Panic! Unless you play WvW; not having to gamble over clovers is a signifigant advantage.

We'll have to do it the old fashioned way, and this will require self report.

Edited by ArchonWing.9480
  • Haha 1