Exploits still not fixed

Bandito Baba.4921

Augury Rock just took Stoic without having to open either outer or inner, again. Its seems someone is getting inside without destroying gate/wall and portaling people directly to inner -  when is it going to be fixed?  Also, when we get a screenshot of the culprit will they be banned (as one would expect for this type of blatant exploit)?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Bandito Baba.4921 said:

Augury Rock just took Stoic without having to open either outer or inner, again. Its seems someone is getting inside without destroying gate/wall and portaling people directly to inner -  when is it going to be fixed?  Also, when we get a screenshot of the culprit will they be banned (as one would expect for this type of blatant exploit)?

Unless you catch them in a video or series of screenshots actually utilizing the exploit, it's doubtful they would be banned.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Chaba.5410 said:

Unless you catch them in a video or series of screenshots actually utilizing the exploit, it's doubtful they would be banned.

And even then, nothing seems to be done. We have already reported and provided video and captures of a player using exploits. Even videos the person shot of themselves doing the exploits(bragging even). And he is still playing the game using exploits and hacks.  No matter how many times we've reported him ANET does nothing to him. Quite sad really. They allow players who cheat to play the game, ruining it for the rest who play be the rules.  Please do something about the exploiters/hackers ANET. We would like to see concrete evidence that something has been done. Short bans do nothing.

If I was running the punishment division at ANET:

First Time: 2 week ban

Second Time: 3 month ban

Third time: 1 year ban

Fourth time: Account deleted 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

“What you permit, you promote. What you allow, you encourage. What you condone, you own."

I do not know why the Community continue to fail to understand and accept this. 

This is the reason why I and many others refuse to buy the expansion. 

"FOOL ME ONCE SHAME ON YOU, FOOL ME TWICE, SHAME ON ME"

ANET DOES NOT CARE!!

PERIOD!!

Why Should You Give Away Your Hard-Earned Money To Anyone Who Does Not Care??

Edited by Burnfall.9573
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Bandito Baba.4921 said:

If you look into this forum , you'll find the exact issue i posted about thief bull kitten, anet wont fix exploits cause  devs don't care about wvw since pvp is the least of their concerne and income  , and reason for that is there is that there is no frequent updates for pvp playerbase , or they support exploiters since wvw dev was a thief main , and hes proly enjoying himself right now.

Wvw forum became a place where everyone express their frustration about the pvp state without seeing results or care of our beloved devs , just forget about wvw , its dead anyway , i mean sure you'll find players who are commited like me and enjoy it no matter the flaws , but thats about it , even in the dev meeting only one dev said something about wvw and its : nodes , yeah that show that wvw became a joke , with more than a month waiting for the new alliance bs , thats what we get , a dev joking about nodes.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Given how long this exploit/bug has existed, at what point is it no longer an exploit but a feature?

Most bans in games come from bugs which players clearly understood to be bugs and took advantage of, but the company fixes those bugs as soon as they can, so it is usually just players who took advantage of those for the few hours/days who get in trouble.

But this has been an issue for months/years?  If Anet can't be bothered to fix the map, I can also see why they can't be bothered ban players who use the exploit.

Not that this makes it any better, but more people should just not be expecting a lot in this regard.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Solvar.7953 said:

Given how long this exploit/bug has existed, at what point is it no longer an exploit but a feature?

Most bans in games come from bugs which players clearly understood to be bugs and took advantage of, but the company fixes those bugs as soon as they can, so it is usually just players who took advantage of those for the few hours/days who get in trouble.

But this has been an issue for months/years?  If Anet can't be bothered to fix the map, I can also see why they can't be bothered ban players who use the exploit.

Not that this makes it any better, but more people should just not be expecting a lot in this regard.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Exploit

"An exploit is the misuse of a software feature or bug in a way that allows a player to generate in-game benefits without the risk or time expected by the game's designers. It can involve the use of a third-party program and it includes generating currency, experience, or other things of value to players. It also includes actions that allow one player to gain a gameplay advantage over other players."

Acording to Anet: Code of Conduct, Anet is condoning Double Standards by making exception to Thief Profession and Stealth Mechanic to exploit the game while holding others Accountable for committing the same act by using stealth hack tools.

If You Are Not Going To Abide The Same  Rules To Every Professions And Mechanics!  Remove It From The Code Of Conduct!!

STOP THE DOUBLE -STANDARD!!

"Lead by example. Practice what you preach or don’t preach at all. Walk the talk. People watch what you do more than they listen to what you say" 

Edited by Burnfall.9573
  • Confused 2