Valdhertz crypts (mini-dungeon) still bugged and is now a daily?

Not really anything new to add, just want to give an additional voice so hopefully it gets taken seriously. Tried four times with a lot of wasted time trying to find instances for absolutely zero reward, and locked out of 40 AA.

Guild Wars 2 has so many bugged events that there really needs to be more wiggle room with which dailies you can do. I get not wanting people to earn over a certain amount of AA each day but surely there's a way to have say, 6 dailies but for 2 to become greyed out after completing 4?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Velktor.1578 said:

I get not wanting people to earn over a certain amount of AA each day but surely there's a way to have say, 6 dailies but for 2 to become greyed out after completing 4?

I bet they will mess this up also, like getting grayed at 3/4...

Edited by nitemsg.4537
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Velktor.1578 said:

I get not wanting people to earn over a certain amount of AA each day but surely there's a way to have say, 6 dailies but for 2 to become greyed out after completing 4?

If one would be a competent software devs, sure, but if we're talking about ANet...

• Haha 1

same as everyone, come to place and there everything empty and dozens of people. Obviously nothing spawns, and just doing 2 puzzles doing nothing.

Dear Arena, have you do at least MINIMAL TESTING for content you add or no? Because this f.up looks like you do not. This event and single daily chest from it was obviously bugged, and was in that state since probably release of EoD. And you added it to a new daily system? System where you have to do ALL parts to get chest, and have no options there to skip one or two ?? I kinda feel sorry for money spent on this.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'm having the same issue as well and it's absolutely maddening that:

1. I've wasted more than an hour of my time
2. I'm not be able to complete the daily because this stupid dungeon is bugged

How are we supposed to complete dailies if they depend on completing bugged events?  Stupid.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

First post on forum to address this. Same problem as everyone else - Tried 5+ maps at 3 point throughout the day.
ArenaNet please fix this, this is especially problematic when we now have astral aclaim to try and get vault stuff and we are kept out of 40 AA due to bugs which you have failed to rectify. 
Leaves a sour taste, when I know that if I dont get everything this rotation, the prices will be bumped up in the legacy vault.
I never engaged with the daily system before but now I am due to AA and it doesnt work, this is giving a very bad impression to both returning and new players.

Please fix this trash or remove it from the daily rotation. 
It would also be a nice gesture if you give people the AA and gold they were unable to achieve.

• Like 2

Hello there! Have a great day!

I have the same problem as you all.

10 minutes ago, Red Rush.3842 said:

Please fix this trash or remove it from the daily rotation. 

Or at least give us 3/3 rather than 4/4 dailies to complete, as was before. So we can choose to not do one of the 4 available

• Like 1

This daily should be removed from the daily pool or have an option to re-roll your daily. For example you get a puzzle that has been known to the community to bug out often, and you can't complete for whatever reason, you hit your re-roll button in the wizard vault and you get a new daily instead. I also think this could be used to remove other annoying dailies that you might not have time for, or that have been known to bug, or just aren't fun.

Edited by Lone wanderer.7302
Wanted to add more thoughts to my orginal post.
  • Like 1

Got lucky and ended up on a map with a commander trying to lead people through the dungeon: most of it was just trying to get people to hold back and not rush.

Was a bit of an issue since the mobs in the dungeon don't scale, so there must have been ~40 of us in there. And everyone just getting a tag on something was enough for everything to instantly die.

I wasn't able to loot at the end, but it did count towards the dailies. (Think it counted since I got participation in one of the events along the way to the end)

• Like 1