Valdhertz crypts (mini-dungeon) still bugged and is now a daily?

6 minutes ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Okay, I'm back with an update as promised! Here's a link to the post, but the tl;dr is that we are going to remove Valdhertz from rotation in a game update planned for tomorrow tomorrow. Check the post below for details on exactly what that is going to look like, as well as another planned update to the Wizard's Vault objectives coming in a later build. 

Incase you missed it apparently this is a weekly and its even more buged then valdhertz crypt

2 hours ago, Rakotia.5812 said:

Weekly "Complete the Maw of Torment Meta"

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Okay, I'm back with an update as promised! Here's a link to the post, but the tl;dr is that we are going to remove Valdhertz from rotation in a game update planned for tomorrow tomorrow. Check the post below for details on exactly what that is going to look like, as well as another planned update to the Wizard's Vault objectives coming in a later build.

Any info about bugged achievement "Knowledge of the Elders" that prevents from completing amnysta mastery

1 hour ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Why it can't be fixed instead?

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Hey all, I know this was a frustrating part of your gameplay and I'm really sorry so many of you ran into it. I want to let you know that some teams are looking into solutions right now. I don't have an answer right now about "Here is what we're going to do and when it's going to happen", but I will keep you posted when I learn more. For now I just wanted to make sure you know that we are aware of this so you know that someone's listening and taking action!

Not to be rude but you guys should have been aware of this one and a half years ago. 

• Like 6

On 8/29/2023 at 7:05 AM, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

I am assuming this was pushed back? Because the game just updated and I did not receive new dailies?

• Like 3

On 8/28/2023 at 11:35 PM, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

I sincerely hope this is just a short term fix to keep it from blocking peoples dailies and that there are plans to fix the minidungeon itself. Removing it from the dailies doesnt remove the bug... I get that it might take long or take resources but when there is a dedicated team to core tyria, bug fixing sounds like a good priority.

• Like 2