Astral Acclaim needs better notification system [Resolved]

Okay, it seems to have been fixed in the last update. Thank you!

Please make it more obvious when there is AA to be collected or change it to autoconsume and get rid of the wallet cap. The rest of the game uses bouncy chest popups, or the BLTC has an obvious icon change when there is gold to pick up or a new gemstore update. Players are missing rewards because they didn't know it must be manually collected, and it's easy to forget about if you have a bad memory. This is an accessibility problem.

Edited by plasticzaku.5143
issue resolved

It uses exactly the same system as the Trading Post. If there's a reward to collect it gets a little red and white exclaimation point added to the icon.

I can see how that might not be enough for some people (especially if you've hidden the menu bar) but I don't understand how you can say it's obvious for the TP and not enough for the Wizard's Vault when it's identical.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Danikat.8537 said:

It uses exactly the same system as the Trading Post. If there's a reward to collect it gets a little red and white exclaimation point added to the icon.

I can see how that might not be enough for some people (especially if you've hidden the menu bar) but I don't understand how you can say it's obvious for the TP and not enough for the Wizard's Vault when it's identical.

Maybe it's a bug then, but for me it was only giving the notification that dailies had refreshed and not for completed tasks.

29 minutes ago, Danikat.8537 said:

Eh. Worth adding (I think): TP pickup doesn't go away if you fail to notice it. Whereas I believe unclaimed AA is lost.

• Confused 2

40 minutes ago, Danikat.8537 said:

Trading Post you can leave forever but daily would be lost if you forget to collect it, right? There's no reason for that. Just have them automatically collected when you complete the daily without unnecessary busywork that is both easy to forget and adds nothing to the gameplay. 

• Forum Moderator.3419 changed the title to Astral Acclaim needs better notification system [Resolved]