Wizard's Vault Rewards

I think PVP and WvW related parts from daily missions should be removed. So nothing PVP related should be put in daily missions.I have a very good reason for this. The players I play with in PVP don't know the slightest thing about it.Maps, how they should be played, and even many Bots I've encountered play better than these players.I usually feel like I'm playing alone or with badly programmed bots. This degrades my gaming experience and makes me stop playing PVP.There are thousands of players who have never played PVP in the game, and there are players who are not skilled or do not like it. Such players cause players like me who play PVP all the time to cool off from PVP, and they have to enter.The reward system is nice, but the fact that it has PVP in it made the tasks that I used to do in a minute or two becoming a hassle for me.Such players are also playing against the basic structure of the game as I can report according to the game system.This means you have to ban such players from PVP or remove PVP from the reward system because they don't follow the game rules. It harms our player experience.I can't even understand whether the players are bots or people anymore. Or let me explain. My teammates are not such players, but players like me who play PVP, we don't even realize that there is an opponent in front of us.

Edited by eriniy.8607
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 10

Not everyone is skilled as you in the very first game they join. Remove pvp from the list and do pve dailies, but maybe good pve players, possibly thsoe you want to ban from pvp, will not want to play with such pve noob like you cause you know, you should be banned from pve :).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

PvP players: there is no new PvP content and there's not enough player playing it.
Also PvP players: get those people out of PvP.

ppl who are doing PvP dailies these days deliberately chose to do them in the Vault (or are not aware they can change). So it seems like they wanted to either use a mix of multiple game modes or want to learn/play PvP.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

So I got an Ascended Armor Box, thinking to upgrade my exotic Marauder gear, or start building and Dragons stats set(intended for my mesmer) and the only armor stats available are all the original stat combinations!! WHAT A RIP OFF!! Here I was thinking this reward system would be worth it, but it turns out it's just a junk simulator! It's a NEW reward system, why are there no NEW armors available?? Seriously I thought this reward system was for new and veteran players alike to expand their characters and CHOOSE the rewards they wanted. I don't want old armor stats. 3 stat armors are inferior and yet those are my only options. Disappointed by ANet yet again.

Edited by Hoan.5389
  • Like 2
  • Confused 3

56 minutes ago, Hoan.5389 said:

So I got an Ascended Armor Box, thinking to upgrade my exotic Marauder gear, or start building and Dragons stats set(intended for my mesmer) and the only armor stats available are all the original stat combinations!! WHAT A RIP OFF!! Here I was thinking this reward system would be worth it, but it turns out it's just a junk simulator! It's a NEW reward system, why are there no NEW armors available?? Seriously I thought this reward system was for new and veteran players alike to expand their characters and CHOOSE the rewards they wanted. I don't want old armor stats. 3 stat armors are inferior and yet those are my only options. Disappointed by ANet yet again.

It's the easiest way to get ascended, it's probably supposed to be more of a kickstart for the players going for their first ascended items, instead of some ultimate easy way to dress yourself in anything you want while skipping whole game's content.
Of course I'm just guessing here.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Hoan.5389 said:

Can’t you just change the stats in the mystic forge?

Edited by vares.8457
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 8/26/2023 at 12:22 PM, NotTooFoolish.7412 said:

PvP players: there is no new PvP content and there's not enough player playing it.
Also PvP players: get those people out of PvP.

ppl who are doing PvP dailies these days deliberately chose to do them in the Vault (or are not aware they can change). So it seems like they wanted to either use a mix of multiple game modes or want to learn/play PvP.

Agreed. I've been thinking about doing that. I started playing Battlegrounds in ESO because of events and endeavours (same idea as the wizards vault) including them and it's made me think I should give PvP in GW2 another try and see if I can stick with it this time, and the wizards vault would be a good way of prompting myself to get on and do it.

But it sounds like the OP would prefer people like me don't even try PvP. If we're not immediately committed and good enough to meet some unspecified standard before even starting then we shouldn't try. No matter how much we're constantly hearing that PvP is short of players and needs more people, they'd rather restrict it to existing players only than risk someone who isn't immediately good at it entering a match.

(Of course I'm not going to let that put me off, but I know some people do get intimidated by that kind of attitude and could actually be persuaded not to try something they might like.)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/26/2023 at 12:10 PM, eriniy.8607 said:

The players I play with in PVP don't know the slightest thing about it.Maps

The games tries to put the same skilled players together. So if such players are in your team, than maybe you are not good enough? I have that too often that the worst players are complaining the most.

• Confused 1