is arcane spellweaver hat really unavailable forever?

1 minute ago, xev.9476 said:

Was this really only a pre-order bonus? If so... c'mon! I missed one of the best skins by not even a week... forever?!

I mean...you could unlock every other skin then use a guarenteed wardobe unlocker so it's technically not gone forever. It's just gonna cost you a fortune.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, xev.9476 said:

Was this really only a pre-order bonus? If so... c'mon! I missed one of the best skins by not even a week... forever?!

pre-purchase started on the 27th of July, so you had nearly a whole month to buy it.
it's not much of a pre-order bonus if everyone could get it after launch

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I'm so sad about this as well.. Missed to preorder it and had already planned out on which character I wanted to use it. Pretty unfortunate..
Wishing they would put in the store or the Black Lion Chests so everyone who already got it, don't have to pay for it but those who didn't get it are able to get it again.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Unbreakable.2371 said:

Yeah I'm so sad about this as well.. Missed to preorder it and had already planned out on which character I wanted to use it. Pretty unfortunate..
Wishing they would put in the store or the Black Lion Chests so everyone who already got it, don't have to pay for it but those who didn't get it are able to get it again.

That would kind of defeat the purpose of using the item as an incentive for people to pre-order.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kharmin.7683 said:

That would kind of defeat the purpose of using the item as an incentive for people to pre-order.

I totally get that. But they would still have the item for "free" and didn't have to pay extra for it.
It's just wishful thinking from my side because I missed out on it and really like the skin. But it is like it is.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 8/28/2023 at 3:24 PM, TexZero.7910 said:

I mean...you could unlock every other skin then use a guarenteed wardobe unlocker

Pre-order items are not in the pool of items you can unlock by using the Wardrobe Unlocks.

On 8/28/2023 at 3:22 PM, xev.9476 said:

Was this really only a pre-order bonus?

Yes, it looks that way. It is not listed as an item anywhere among the three available Editions.

• Confused 2