no login rewards anymore?

You realize that having advanced into just the first Expansion, the origonal poster probably has no idea what 150 AA even is, or most of the other acronyms used here.

It's pretty clear that those who paid for SotO want to aclaim it's wonders and those that haven't paid, are seeing less to offer. How do you convince anyone, to buy POF and EOD and SotO because you think the Wizards Vault has changed for the better? How long would it take a player, likely some as solo, going through all that content, without the rewards he'd expected, just for these new rewards, he still wouldn't get until he reached SotO? Many of us players will move on because of the Wizards Vault.

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, Albadaran.1283 said:

Hmm, makes me wonder: Suppose you only chose the  PvE section, so you only see the PvE daily's. Would you still be able to complete it with a WvW daily (told by a friend who does WvW), like in the old daily's?

You can finish some pve dailies in wvw yea like loot from enemies, kill veteran, champion enemies, break a defiance bar, salvage/identifying gear and complete 10 events.

Unsure if there are any more of those tho.

Edited by Linken.6345
  • Like 1

On 8/31/2023 at 12:22 AM, idpersona.3810 said:

If you don't intend to log in and play for a while, it really isn't worth logging in just for the daily reward anymore. That's kind of where things are at at the moment.

After two days of merely logging in and claiming the 5 AA, you can exchange those for a Mystic Coin. That's something, no?

2 hours ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

After two days of merely logging in and claiming the 5 AA, you can exchange those for a Mystic Coin. That's something, no?

It's something, yes. But whether or not it's worth the time to load up my computer and sign in is arguable, depending on what else is going on in my day.

Thing is, for me personally, I tend to sign in and play a bit every day. But if things get busy (irl), I know now that it isn't worth as much to make sure to log in, so if things are hectic here, I won't bother taking the time out to to do so, whereas I used to make sure to at least sign in every day, even if I didn't have time to really play that day.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I think the change is good. Those that do not really play ... don't really need any rewards. And just logging in to get stuff and hoard it slowly ... probably would not even make that much of a difference since in active play you still might just farm a lot more in a short time.

Mainly the exclusive stuff from gem store (when you got lucky at the chest that appeared evey now and then on the usual login rewards ... when it was not a repair canister or revive orb but someting nice instead; the trade post express are used for guild upgrades) hurts a but - to see that removed (for now ... only the revive orb there from that selection ... but other nice stuff like build template slots).

With active play you will get more - there is a lot of easy stuff even if you don't want to go for the full daily chest. Some stuff that barely needs more than loggin in to get at least one or two of the exta +10 appears pretty often.

• Confused 2