Request: Noxious Pod for home instance

@Friday.7864 said:

@Friday.7864 said:Think it would be much harder to get a DS meta going after a few months if people could farm map currency in home instance.I also want to go the lazy route, but if I'd ever want an ach or map completion there it would be more of a pain than it has to be.It's good to give people a reason to come back to a map.

Conversely, if it were
easier
to get into a valid Dragon Stand map (y'know, without spamming party finder and constant "join in.." taxiing, and
literally dying
to secure a map), we might have more people willing to just do it and not need a home instance pod. I fully support having one available, though!

Dunno, I never had those issues. While I was farming for leges I managed to join when they were at 3 bosses or about to kill mordy a few times.Guess it depends when you play.Oh, i remember at some point that the map locked at entering the final fight with Mordy stage and allowed only people that dc'd, but no new arrivals. Did that change?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Astralporing.1957 said:

@Friday.7864 said:Think it would be much harder to get a DS meta going after a few months if people could farm map currency in home instance.I also want to go the lazy route, but if I'd ever want an ach or map completion there it would be more of a pain than it has to be.It's good to give people a reason to come back to a map.

Conversely, if it were
easier
to get into a valid Dragon Stand map (y'know, without spamming party finder and constant "join in.." taxiing, and
literally dying
to secure a map), we might have more people willing to just do it and not need a home instance pod. I fully support having one available, though!

Dunno, I never had those issues. While I was farming for leges I managed to join when they were at 3 bosses or about to kill mordy a few times.Guess it depends when you play.Oh, i remember at some point that the map locked at entering the final fight with Mordy stage and allowed only people that dc'd, but no new arrivals. Did that change?

Ufff, it was a couple of months ago I farmed that last.I might have gotten into the map and farmed pods first and then just joined the boss fight when he was about to die.

I still want them to give us access to a node unlock for every kind of node in the game including chests.

Though it makes sense why we didn't get a Noxious Pod node. I know for sure I would never return to Dragonstand if it did. It has gotten to the point that I don't have to do much to make legendaries other than farm Crystalline Ore.

@Eloc Freidon.5692 said:I still want them to give us access to a node unlock for every kind of node in the game including chests.

Though it makes sense why we didn't get a Noxious Pod node. I know for sure I would never return to Dragonstand if it did. It has gotten to the point that I don't have to do much to make legendaries other than farm Crystalline Ore.

I'd still go back to Dragon Stand if I had a node. Legendaries need 250 ore, and getting 1 or 3 (or rarely 10) at a time would mean a lot of waiting. But I'd still love to have the passive gain as well.

@Rauderi.8706 said:

@Eloc Freidon.5692 said:I still want them to give us access to a node unlock for every kind of node in the game including chests.

I'd still go back to Dragon Stand if I had a node. Legendaries need 250 ore, and getting 1 or 3 (or rarely 10) at a time would mean a lot of waiting. But I'd still love to have the passive gain as well.

At the rate they're making new legendaries, that slow passive gain is more than enough.

I support it too, however I do not recognize the problems the OP is having joining a Meta. Must be another US vs Euro thing, there are always Meta's going on in Europe pretty much during the entire afternoon and evening, back to back. There are worse Meta's to join, the Zealots in Vabbi come to mind.