Missing amenities in Wizard's Tower

For a hub I've found a few things missing that I would like to see added to the Wizard's Tower:

• Research kit/hydrocatalytic reagent vendor Edit: Have learned these are available from some crafting vendors!
  • Laurel merchant
  • Fishmonger
  • Guild bank

Does anyone know if these vendors are available in the Tower and I've possibly just overlooked them? Or any other vendors to add to the list that are missing?

I know there's a vendor right outside in Skywatch that sells research kits and hydrocatalytic reagents, but it's a little irritating to have to leave the hub to go purchase them when I'm in the middle of crafting something. And I realize fishing is more of an EoD thing, but given that there are new fishing nodes in the SotO maps it would be nice to have a place to refill our bait/lure and check the daily ambergris trade.

Hopefully we can get these added. I love the Wizard's Tower and would like it to be my regular hangout, if it wasn't missing vendors I use regularly.

Edited by Pyrin.2741
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1

On 9/7/2023 at 6:42 PM, Pyrin.2741 said:

For a hub I've found a few things missing that I would like to see added to the Wizard's Tower:

• Research kit/hydrocatalytic reagent vendor
  • Laurel merchant
  • Fishmonger
  • Guild bank

Does anyone know if these vendors are available in the Tower and I've possibly just overlooked them? Or any other vendors to add to the list that are missing?

I know there's a vendor right outside in Skywatch that sells research kits and hydrocatalytic reagents, but it's a little irritating to have to leave the hub to go purchase them when I'm in the middle of crafting something. And I realize fishing is more of an EoD thing, but given that there are new fishing nodes in the SotO maps it would be nice to have a place to refill our bait/lure and check the daily ambergris trade.

Hopefully we can get these added. I love the Wizard's Tower and would like it to be my regular hangout, if it wasn't missing vendors I use regularly.

Knowing Anet it is because they plan on selling you some kind of bastion pass in the futute - but you'd still be zoning back and forth anyway

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Spook.5847 said:

Knowing Anet it is because they plan on selling you some kind of bastion pass in the futute - but you'd still be zoning back and forth anyway

could be also a case of them thinking to themselves that if tower had all it would invalidate arborstone mastery and decided that it won't invalidate it, if tower is missing some amenities, arborstone has 😉

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Lord Trejgon.2809 said:

could be also a case of them thinking to themselves that if tower had all it would invalidate arborstone mastery and decided that it won't invalidate it, if tower is missing some amenities, arborstone has 😉

It's likely some vendors were just overlooked. There's no reason for there not to be a laurel vendor- it's available in every other hub. The same thing happened with Arborstone, actually. There was no laurel vendor in there originally, they just forgot and added them in an update.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1