Decoration mode turns the camera while rotating decorations

Vex.2375

I can vouch for this. The screen rotation makes it so hard to place the decorations.

More glitches : All the decoration icons in the Select Decoration panel went blank, no pictures at all 😟 and so are those item icons queued in the processing lines in Assembly Device, no image...

Edited by Sugar Min.5834
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

I also vouch for those issues.  

Finally, we get to craft the new decorations, excitement over the new possibilities, ... and then the glitch comes. 

The decorations rotate wildly when you try to adjust to the perfect location, the screen also moves with the attempt, and it is impossible to make precise placement of any item.  

While we are here talking about the new decorations, I would like to suggest adding those gorgeous walls with windows we see all over the Wizard's Tower to complement those gorgeous stairs. Also, on the square and round floors, it would be very nice to have them with grass in the center, so we can place our own trees. 

Thanks 

The guild hall decoration icons image disappearance have been patched about an hour ago and thank you ANet for that.

But the screen rotating glitch when placing decors is still there. To me, this is a more serious problem as the decorations move and wont stay in place like before.

PS Btw, @BGirl.9814 we have the Academic Wall with Windows, although a little different in design and without the vines, they should compliment well with the stairs.

Edited by Sugar Min.5834
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, Sugar Min.5834 said:

The guild hall decoration icons image disappearance have been patched about an hour ago and thank you ANet for that.

But the screen rotating glitch when placing decors is still there. To me, this is a more serious problem as the decorations move and wont stay in place like before.

PS Btw, @BGirl.9814 we have the Academic Wall with Windows, although a little different in design and without the vines, they should compliment well with the stairs.

Yes, the biggest issue is not solved yet.  Please fix this issue for us.

As for the decoration suggestions, (I know this is not the post for it) I have that wall already, and it is really beautiful, but still, I would like very much to have the other items I mentioned. 

Thank you

pretty sure its not a bug but a feature... hard mode on 😛 just tried to finish my race track and it took me 2 hours to place 20 track parts which normally is a matter of 5 minutes. would be really nice to get a quick patch i want to finish the track soon since its season themed.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Vex.2375 said:

This issue seems to apply to the placement of world-vs-world siege equipment, too.

Oh I didn't knw that 😶 I have stopped playing WvW again.

Please ANet if you are going to fix this rotation bug soon, at the same time can give us more GH QoLs like a Skyscale Rental Post and more importantly, a changing tent in the guild hall to change into a swimsuit or to strip us to our bikinis like the ones in Labyrinthine Cliffs and Southsun Cove 🙊

Edited by Sugar Min.5834
  • Confused 1

This coming Tuesday, 26 Sep there will be another round of nerfs and bug fixes. Let's hope this is in their agenda 🤞 Otherwise, God knows when. It was announced in their website that after 26 Sep they will be focusing on their next quarterly release which is about two months away. So my guess is it's either on 26 Sep or we'll have to wait till November/December 😥

Edited by Sugar Min.5834
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

I let people know about this so they can start taking a look. I'll keep you posted as I'm able!

Thanks, I appreciate that.  I saved a whole bunch of gold to make the new decorations and have not been able to use them yet and am really looking forward to doing some really cool building

21 hours ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

I let people know about this so they can start taking a look. I'll keep you posted as I'm able!

Thank you so much. Finally a word of encouragement. We are so eager to have this fixed and go back to our creative ways with the new decoration.