Would a Power/Condition/Healing power stat be too OP?

1 hour ago, Lonewolf Kai.3682 said:

In a build I had in mind I noticed that we don’t have a Power/Condition/Healing power stat combo available for our gear.  Would that be considered too OP for competitive modes (WvW in particular)?

It is more a question about major vs minor attribute distribution. Healing Power as minor wouldn't have that much impact, if you characters traits lines doesn't improve your healing for yourself or for a group.

You would still take full impact on damage from condition or power on your character as you wouldn't have any increase in Vitality (I assume you only use all slots for Power/Condition/Healing Power attribute) or any damage reduction from Strike Damage from increased Toughness.

Celestial offer all this, but you will not max out healing from going all out Celestial and you won't have any spike damage from strike damage or condition (if you don't mix attributes to increase those).

You question is too open to actually get into deeper as it will depend on how each profession make use of Healing Power from traits and skills. What kind of conversion there is from nourishments in form of food and utility that make use of healing power to increase other attributes.

5 hours ago, ShadowCatz.8437 said:

It is more a question about major vs minor attribute distribution. Healing Power as minor wouldn't have that much impact, if you characters traits lines doesn't improve your healing for yourself or for a group.

You would still take full impact on damage from condition or power on your character as you wouldn't have any increase in Vitality (I assume you only use all slots for Power/Condition/Healing Power attribute) or any damage reduction from Strike Damage from increased Toughness.

Celestial offer all this, but you will not max out healing from going all out Celestial and you won't have any spike damage from strike damage or condition (if you don't mix attributes to increase those).

You question is too open to actually get into deeper as it will depend on how each profession make use of Healing Power from traits and skills. What kind of conversion there is from nourishments in form of food and utility that make use of healing power to increase other attributes.

The question is more of a general inquiry.  I guess I’m more or less pondering why we don’t have that stat choice.

5 hours ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

Marshals already exist with power/healing/precision/condition.

But yes otherwise celestial has about 1.7x the stats of 3 stat gear so it already is your desired combo and more which coincidentally is the WvW meta gear because its so OP.

Problem with those stats is that the precision isn’t enough plus you have no ferocity.  It’s almost a waste of stats, in which then you should just go for Cele at that point.

• Confused 1