Fully melee pistol was like a bad joke

Zekent.3652

11 hours ago, Dadnir.5038 said:

What will warrior have after staff? Melee shortbow! Just imagine, instead of throwing arrows, the shortbow skillkit would be full of punchs and kicks (willbender utility skills packed onto a weapon!)

It'll be 5 skills that are 0.25s stuns that have 120 range and no damage. And people will still QQ about it on the pvp forum.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

It'll be 5 skills that are 0.25s stuns that have 120 range and no damage. And people will still QQ about it on the pvp forum.

"It's so annoying that they can CC you all the time! It needs to be nerfed!"

"Did they kill you with it?"

"Well, no, but it was annoying!"

"Who won the fight?"

"I did, but it was clearly because I outplayed them despite all that CC."

"Have you ever lost against this build?"

"Well, there was this one time I was jumped when I thought it was safe to take my hand off the mouse to take a bite out of a sandwich. And there was another time when one CC'd my healing skill right after I was +1'd."

"So the only times you've actually lost to this build were when you were caught by surprise while half-AFK, or outnumbered?"

"Well, yes, but that's just because I'm a better player than all those cheesers. That much CC is obviously broken and should be nerfed!"

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, draxynnic.3719 said:

"It's so annoying that they can CC you all the time! It needs to be nerfed!"

"Did they kill you with it?"

"Well, no, but it was annoying!"

"Who won the fight?"

"I did, but it was clearly because I outplayed them despite all that CC."

"Have you ever lost against this build?"

"Well, there was this one time I was jumped when I thought it was safe to take my hand off the mouse to take a bite out of a sandwich. And there was another time when one CC'd my healing skill right after I was +1'd."

"So the only times you've actually lost to this build were when you were caught by surprise while half-AFK, or outnumbered?"

"Well, yes, but that's just because I'm a better player than all those cheesers. That much CC is obviously broken and should be nerfed!"

Sounds about right but you forgot the immobilize spam that would also come from Spellbreaker due to no escape since it would have access to it as well.

• Like 1