League Professional Achievements too difficult

Deadmoose.6594

Achievements are for achieving. Go do the thing. 

So you want the achivements that you get for being good at multiple classes without being good at multiple classes?

Yes

Do you see why people might be hesitant to agree with your balancing opinions?

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Haha 4

46 minutes ago, Downstate.4697 said:

I think moose is an expert level troll at this point

No, with the state of the game mode as it is, expecting someone to be competent enough on a class they aren't familiar with at the same level as their main class is unreasonable. It's no different from a complete pvp newbie coming into a pvp match.

Skyscale completion was deemed unreasonable and so was nerfed, I see this as no different.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Deadmoose.6594 said:

No, with the state of the game mode as it is, expecting someone to be competent enough on a class they aren't familiar with at the same level as their main class is unreasonable. It's no different from a complete pvp newbie coming into a pvp match.

Skyscale completion was deemed unreasonable and so was nerfed, I see this as no different.

Skill issue

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

I would suggest finding strong builds. Unless you are in plat and really need to perform at your best with deep knowledge I was easily able to get those achievements playing insane builds on classes I had way less time on. I naturally play every class in games like this at least a little bit but do usually have a main. I got wins on Mesmer (third most played) and ranger (second most played) using very strong builds I found online, and not a simple copy past from meta battle generally, I took what made sense and was the core engine of a build and then tweaked it to make it more survivable/easier to play when possible but cutting down on the very peak potential which I did not need as I would seldom perform at that level. My main is Ele but I can also scrape by some wins on classes I have less than 75 hours total on. Examples are Engi, Necro, and Warrior. These classes have some pretty strong builds for gold right now which is where I play. I have only been playing the game 15 months so I think this is more than possible for literally anyone willing to invest time.

Edited by Mount Mazama.2917
It was bad.
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Deadmoose.6594 said:

I am laughing but I'm upset.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Downstate.4697 said:

Skill issue

This is exactly what I'm saying.

49 minutes ago, Mount Mazama.2917 said:

I would suggest finding strong builds. Unless you are in plat and really need to perform at your best with deep knowledge I was easily able to get those achievements playing insane builds on classes I had way less time on. I naturally play every class in games like this at least a little bit but do usually have a main. I got wins on Mesmer (third most played) and ranger (second most played) using very strong builds I found online, and not a simple copy past from meta battle generally, I took what made sense and was the core engine of a build and then tweaked it to make it more survivable/easier to play when possible but cutting down on the very peak potential which I did not need as I would seldom perform at that level. My main is Ele but I can also scrape by some wins on classes I have less than 75 hours total on. Examples are Engi, Necro, and Warrior. These classes have some pretty strong builds for gold right now which is where I play. I have only been playing the game 15 months so I think this is more than possible for literally anyone willing to invest time.

Turns out willbender playstyle is a bit similar to chrono and I've been getting top dmg pretty consistently. By similar I mean it does a lot of dmg quickly and dies just as fast. I got a couple of wins with it so far, but yeah had to tweak a build to my liking. Not really sure how to survive if focused and stunned to death though aside from Renewed Focus meditation. Need to find another class though too. I might try a thief and just make them super fast and decap the entire match.

• Confused 1

On 9/20/2023 at 7:47 AM, Deadmoose.6594 said:

For whatever reason no other class besides mesmer clicks for me, so I can't seem to complete the League Professional achievements. Locking an achievement behind making people play other classes is kind of crappy. At least make the achievement available in unranked matches.

On 9/20/2023 at 8:32 AM, Bazsi.2734 said:

So you want the achivements that you get for being good at multiple classes without being good at multiple classes?

On 9/20/2023 at 8:35 AM, Deadmoose.6594 said:

Yes

@Deadmoose.6594 I thought u were a plat? This is exactly why balancing feedback on the forum is dangerous. Ohh my god. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Khalisto.5780 said:

just played with him, the gg no team afk after first death type of player, now we know why he doesnt get anything done

Score was 270 to 70 and you had just ran into a group of 4 mid, alone.

7 hours ago, jdawgie.1835 said:

I thought u were a plat? This is exactly why balancing feedback on the forum is dangerous. Ohh my god. 

Let's be clear, being plat doesn't mean kitten. All of these plat 1 players think they're god's gift to pvp, because they either duo or use a broken build. I know enough about how other classes play to know how to fight against them, and when they're ridiculous. For example, my willbender went up against bladesworn, game over. Couldn't even dent the bladesworn, willbender dropped like a fly. Is that balanced? Let me know.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2