Anet - Same old reward track again

Sleepwalker.1398

Dear Anet,

Do you not have a dev that can:

1. Add something else as the last reward box for Halloween other than a Pail (like Candy Corn Cobs)?

2. Or make the Pail stack instead of filling my inventory.

3. Or let us make a higher level bag from Pail or let us trade the Pail for something else.

If none can be done then just delete the track and make a sensible new one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

This is an old suggestion and frankly I do not feel they care about the reward track enough.

I do support the idea of putting other options such as plastic fangs, nougat center, etc. Perhaps some people would complain that they cannot see the Halloween pail at the end of the reward track, I have no idea why they would not implement this.

In the past we had suggestions of refunds on Halloween Pail in WvW or something akin to that where you can trade in a Halloween Pail for a candy corn cob (since Halloween Pail costs 3 candy corn cob nobody would do this outside of WvW players or people not using the pails).

They should either make it a 24 slot bag so people care or just make the pail vendorable for a small amount. That being said. I guess newer players may want the bag.

20+ slot bags tend to be unpopular because they are extremely expensive. This track isn't available most of the time anyways.

Edited by ArchonWing.9480

1 hour ago, ArchonWing.9480 said:

They should either make it a 24 slot bag so people care or just make the pail vendorable for a small amount. That being said. I guess newer players may want the bag.

20+ slot bags tend to be unpopular because they are extremely expensive. This track isn't available most of the time anyways.

Make the final chest into a selectable one with various options and I think most would see it as a good change. I would like to have one of those options as the pail though for both new and old players. Just checked gw2efficency. Have only 43 so far so still a long ways off to go. Now options to convert them into larger bags combining various Halloween currencies would be also welcome and quite a good use of a material sync for the festival rewards. I may need to dare go into general to write that one up, which can like getting lost in youtube if not careful. How did I get here and what was I looking to do...? 😵

• Like 1