I'm only slightly jealous at ranger dual mace

Azure The Heartless.3261

16 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Skullgrinder is nice. Counterblow, Pommel Bash, Crushing Blow, and Tremor however all have issues that the dev team is willfully ignoring.

Sadly true for most classes in one way or another I think. Every profession forum has at least one topic on "the absolute awful state of X class and it needs buffs" 😅

46 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Hell, I'm jealous of the Mechanist mace.

Why tho? Its trash.

I mean its not as big trash as warrior mace, but it isnt good either.

It has trashy condi dmg, trashy power dmg.
Its only purpose is giving support and it isnt even good at that because just 1 of 3 skills gives any support to the group.

I m jealous of revenant mace.

Edited by SeTect.5918

Revenant, Ranger and Mechanist are proof that Arenanet can make maces that look and feel fun.

That they refuse to make Warrior's maces equally enjoyable feels just bad.

You merely being slightly jealous is not a good sign though. If you are a Warrior enjoyer, you should feel stronger about it.

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

So... you're saying that I have the right to be jealous over even the engi mace? 

Yes, tho i dont really get why you arent more jealous of revenant or Guard mace.

I mean guard is basically engi mace without the leap finisher but offers by far more support.
Revenant mace is what a mace with good damage looks like, very rare sight in this game since its the only mace with good damage and ranger mace will be support and defense.

So i can get why you are jealous if its from a fun perspective because engi mace is kinda fun with the leap finisher (even tho its basically copied animation of revenant mace leap).

5 minutes ago, SeTect.5918 said:

Yes, tho i dont really get why you arent more jealous of revenant or Guard mace.

I mean guard is basically engi mace without the leap finisher but offers by far more support.
Revenant mace is what a mace with good damage looks like, very rare sight in this game since its the only mace with good damage and ranger mace will be support and defense.

So i can get why you are jealous if its from a fun perspective because engi mace is kinda fun with the leap finisher (even tho its basically copied animation of revenant mace leap).

It's also the fact that it has confusion. Warrior used to have confusion on CC, which mace would do, but that got removed around 2018.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Remus Darkblight.1673 said:

Y'all sitting here like Condi-zerker isn't a thing right now. I don't even care if it's propped up by Relic of Akeem, it uses mace. 👀

One of the 3 dudes that play PvP kills people with a 2012 design weapon hardly make this weapon good. 

I'm kidding. 😉

It's an kitten tier power weapon tho. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Remus Darkblight.1673 said:

Y'all sitting here like Condi-zerker isn't a thing right now. I don't even care if it's propped up by Relic of Akeem, it uses mace. 👀

One skill is good 😔

So i can get why you are jealous if its from a fun perspective because engi mace is kinda fun with the leap finisher (even tho its basically copied animation of revenant mace leap).

Ding ding. If it's fun I'll play it, even if its not very flexible.

If it isn't fun AND is inflexible... well. 😒

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261

37 minutes ago, Fueki.4753 said:

You merely being slightly jealous is not a good sign though. If you are a Warrior enjoyer, you should feel stronger about it.

I've got a nice comfy blanket of "it is what it is" protecting me from self immolating at the whims of the fire wizard.

What am I gonna do, ask for weapon reworks? Not happening, they're begging me to use

*retch*

tremor.

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261

22 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

It's also the fact that it has confusion. Warrior used to have confusion on CC, which mace would do, but that got removed around 2018.

Oh yeah I kinda love confusion too haha

Bit sad it got nerfed which is the reason why mace has to trashy damage output now.
its actually kinda funny how they nerfed confusion because of mesmer but now (on november 28) give back mesmer some of its confusion damage by increasing confusion sources on traits and scepter. BUT all the other classes that got hit too by that confusion nerf dont get buffs to their confusion skills at all.

Okay thats a relatable reason. Confusion is a kinda nice condition (not damage wise (anymore), but about how it works).

I think mace f1 on berserker gives confusion too right? Would actually be kinda nice if more mace skills would give confu. But yeah that one got nerfed heavily too by confu nerf.
You actually might think warrior maces cant get worse and then they nerf confu and it still gets worse. Hilarious.

Edited by SeTect.5918

Imagine a small PbAoE for Crushing Blow, a cone hard cc for tremor, both under 15 sec CD

Also imagine an AA with barrier at the end of the chain, counterblow a full 1 1/2 sec block which can be flipped over to a 3 target attack which inflicts vuln and Pommel Bash recharging all mace abilities on interrupt alongside a Skullcrack which can pulse an AoE dmg field around the stunned target with cascading slow.