Make More Skills as Fun as Bulls Charge. Warrior Is Boring Without It

Yerlock.4678

All in title. Bulls Charge is easily the most fun skill for warrior, and the class loses way to much fun factor if taken away. 

We need other skills to play in a more fun way that can replace Bulls, especially physical skills (Kick, Stomp, Throw Bolas etc). These skills need reworks so that Warrior feels fun without only using Bulls.

4 hours ago, Yasai.3549 said:

They should make Shield Bash like Bullscharge where it goes for abit longer and has an evade. 

Be careful what you wish for. They might use Greatsword's Rush as a template for such a skill again.

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Yasai.3549 said:

Would be a vast improvement because Rush at least hits stationary targets. 

Except for the times that Rush rushes past them or doesn't even rush at all, because launches you vertically into the air instead.

They might have managed to fix the air launch bug though, since it didn't happen to me with Staff 3 during the beta.

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Fueki.4753 said:

Except for the times that Rush rushes past them or doesn't even rush at all, because launches you vertically into the air instead.

They might have managed to fix the air launch bug though, since it didn't happen to me with Staff 3 during the beta.

I still do not understand why they don't just give Rush the same animation treatment as Phantom's Onslaught on Revenant Greatsword. Especially when they have even quite literally said that they designed it, and Willbender dashes, so as to avoid falling into the same issues as Rush. And again, despite them saying this Rush still remains in this state and they even used it as the template for Line Breaker.

Actually, funny thing about Staff animations and visual effects...they are effectively identical to the ones used by Warden Jabari in the Deadhouse event in the Elon Riverlands. Which there is nothing entirely wrong with recycling animations and effects, it happens all of the time in the industry. I just wish that it wasn't a genuinely worrying thing that the animations on Staff that we saw are what we are going to be stuck with on its release...because that is a very on brand thing with ANet.

3 hours ago, KryTiKaL.3125 said:

I still do not understand why they don't just give Rush the same animation treatment as Phantom's Onslaught on Revenant Greatsword. Especially when they have even quite literally said that they designed it, and Willbender dashes, so as to avoid falling into the same issues as Rush. And again, despite them saying this Rush still remains in this state and they even used it as the template for Line Breaker.

They believe Warriors don't deserve anything. 

Edited by Yasai.3549

15 hours ago, KryTiKaL.3125 said:

The reason is that it's Warrior. There's no more and no less about this matter.

Edited by Fueki.4753

I had a passing thought that Bulls Charge should knockdown those in its path lol. It might be broken but dam it would be fun.

It's just a meme build but you should play hammer/mace&mace along with all the CC skills. It's hilarious taking away someone's ability to play the game and keeping them on their back lol. The funniest is when they have no stun break or if they only have 1 - have fun staying on the ground buddy lol.

5 hours ago, gmmg.9210 said:

Rush being a 1200 Bull's charge would be sick if they ever reworked and updated GS

That'd be nice.

But as Staff has shown us, they'd rather increase the amount of skills on Warrior that behave like Rush than reduce them.

5 hours ago, gmmg.9210 said:

and they should

While I agree on this, I doubt it'll happen within this decade.

Edited by Fueki.4753

8 hours ago, Fueki.4753 said:

That'd be nice.

But as Staff has shown us, they'd rather increase the amount of skills on Warrior that behave like Rush than reduce them.

While I agree on this, I doubt it'll happen within this decade.

Sad truth. I find it mildly infuriating to see devs joking about Rush – that they are fully aware of the issue and yet they cba fixing it for some reason... 🤨

31 minutes ago, cryorion.9532 said:

Sad truth. I find it mildly infuriating to see devs joking about Rush – that they are fully aware of the issue and yet they cba fixing it for some reason... 🤨

They didn't simply joke about it. They made fun of it, knowing fully well that Warrior mains wouldn't exactly be pleased by it.