(Resolved) Known Issue with World Restructuring Beta Event

Judging by the number of pages on this topic (6 pages at the time of writing), calling it (Resolved) is a little provocating. I sent a ticket yesterday and asked to be reunited with my guildmates, but nothing has happened. 

Player: aline rp.4836

Guild:  Unity Vanguard [uV]

Current Team: Skrittsburgh

Expected Team: Giant's Rise

I had selected that guild for Beta. And it was even confirmed before Beta started. After your fix, it was reverted to Pending WvW guild. Please make that happen. 

Resolved? I wonder what is resolved really, why not call it for what it is, i.e. a complete mess and revert back to regular wvw.

I and many more wont set foot in either game mode, (not that we enjoy pve anyway) until this mess is cleared up. I´m used to waiting, so spending money and time on other things isn´t that difficult, just a shame that there wasn´t and no one expected a good outcome of this debacle.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

8 minutes ago, Nuchre Bumbling.9807 said:

Well a post here and a ticket and I'm still in the wrong alliance with most of my Guild on Skrittsburgh and I'm on First Haven. I understand that some people have been moved but what do I have to do to have my case resolved. I will miss our Sunday morning raid at this rate.

Wait until Monday! Don't expect people to work over a weekend.

• Confused 1

Account: Valjo.5917

Current Team: First Haven
Expected Team: Griffonfall
Selected WvW Guild: Should Have Rolled [YB]

I stablished the guild last tuesday but yesterday after the beta it reads "Pending WvW Guild"