Trading ascended food/feasts via guild bank transfer?

Hey, there doesn't seem to be a crafting section on the forums so posting here for some feedback if possible please.

As I understand this kind of transaction, of account bound items to others via the guild bank, happens already with Silverwaste shovels. What I'm really wanting to know is if this is considered an exploit, or against the ToS of GW2, or in anyway could land me in hot water if I do this?

I've no idea if there even is any kind of market for this, I figure most large guilds already have players who take care of this and probably have healthy stockpiles. For me it's more about my desire to offer the service. I'm aiming to get every single Cooking recipe there is and see if I can advertise my services as a Chef who can cook you anything, and hopefully turn something of a profit, something cooking struggles to do as a crafting discipline.

Thanks in advance for any and all help!

• Sad 1

As far as I know people selling shovels to guilds aren't putting them into the guild bank for other players to use, they're donating them to the Guild Treasurer to use for mine upgrades.

I don't think it would be against the rules to donate food to guilds, but there might be a cool-down period between joining a guild and being able to add it to the Guild Storage (you won't be able to just put it in the guild bank), which would slow down how many guilds you can sell to regularly. I'm also not sure how much demand there would be for this, but it can't hurt to offer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1