Be gone desert bl!

Thomas.2564

Be gone desert bl  

159 members have voted

1. 1. Remove desert bl, FOR GOOD?

• Yes
    • No

17 hours ago, CafPow.1542 said:

This. I don’t play for score tho. I play for troll reasons that might result in score.

today, blue startet KT-ing our side again in EBG. Everything there was T0. Their stiff was T1. I had about 15 people as a cloud. So what does the troll in me say? Defend or Attack their T1?

guess how wuick they cane running when we flipped durios and the vamp and started sieging bravost. They finally got us there but the KT was stopped at first.

now i might accidentally have played for score there but my intended reason was to f*ck their sh*t up as good as i can. That’s wvw.

lol, I don't think I would use troll. Vengeance applies in what I call rules as well. And that action on one map is fair to trigger revenge on another. So, if you think I will be throwing stones, nope don't have any here. Good hunting! 

On 1/25/2024 at 10:47 AM, Dawdler.8521 said:

Not enough distribution of weight. Maybe if you're a Charr and can properly use four.

Hey Sharkteeth! Don't remove that option where we are still allowing for options for Asuran to be able to mount Charr in an attack and double our fire power on the initial assault! Trying to ask use to hit 4 raptors after all the jumping puzzles deaths is a bit too much. Just sayin. 

17 minutes ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

lol, I don't think I would use troll. Vengeance applies in what I call rules as well. And that action on one map is fair to trigger revenge on another. So, if you think I will be throwing stones, nope don't have any here. Good hunting! 

My comment was not intended to contradict yours, but your statement was a start to bring up my point.

sure you could call it „tactical warfare“ (or something“ and it kinda is aswell. But my intention personally is more a troll-nature. That being tactical useful is more a coincidence. At least in my case. ^^
but sure i agree, i also think this specific scenario is an example for a decision that is tactically … „not bad“. (I don’t want to push my decision to high tho ^^)

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, CafPow.1542 said:

My comment was not intended to contradict yours, but your statement was a start to bring up my point.

sure you could call it „tactical warfare“ (or something“ and it kinda is aswell. But my intention personally is more a troll-nature. That being tactical useful is more a coincidence. At least in my case. ^^
but sure i agree, i also think this specific scenario is an example for a decision that is tactically … „not bad“. (I don’t want to push my decision to high tho ^^)

lol, I didn't read it as that.

I was simply saying don't see your own actions as that, you were more using valid tactics. Nothing wrong with also seeing these actions in other lights lol. +1 from me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

...Sorry for rambling at you, it's just that it is rambling hour of the night on reset and making more coffee at 3 AM may have been a bad call. But it is coffee. So if tl;dr that's a fair ball lol and forgive me if you don't mind.

Nothing to forgive, Grimm. I didn't jump into WvW until the weekend after the warclaw was first introduced, as I wanted the new mount. Ended up playing WvW ever since. Given that late start, it's fascinating to hear the early history of my favorite game mode. Oh, and with the introduciton of the WV, my WvW guild will jump into EOTM if it shows up in the weeklies. We rarely see anyone else there so we're only fighting npcs. The long time WvW players in the guild do remember some ferocious battles there though. 

1 hour ago, Chichimec.9364 said:

I didn't jump into WvW until the weekend after the warclaw was first introduced, as I wanted the new mount

Hehe. I also started wvw cause „i wanted all mounts cause i can“.

then i stayed like „as long as it’s fun i can make a lego or 2“

now I’m here forever. F*ck me. xD

Edited by CafPow.1542
  • Haha 2

Vote went about how I thought it would. I am personally fine with Desert BL, it's nice to have the variety. I find the two alpine BLs a bit repetitive and think Anet should take the plunge and add a new third BL so that every team can have a different BL.

I would also like Anet to target some of the exploits on the various maps more (ie certain classes can get around/through walls in places).

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1