Be gone desert bl!

Thomas.2564

Be gone desert bl  

159 members have voted

1. 1. Remove desert bl, FOR GOOD?

• Yes
    • No

• Thomas.2564 changed the title to Be gone desert bl!
11 minutes ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

Change topic to EBG and you got a deal.

I would.. but im trying to be reasonable here. But since eb has been in the game since day 1, and actually has the most player activitiy of all the bl, it seems unlikely they'll remove it. 

Desertbl on the other hand.. IS A VERY different story! Close to no players, across a whole day. Full of bugs and exploids. Ridiculous bad terrain design, tower bosses that are harder then alpine garri lord, spawn above nc, making running from a to b Even Longer..  I could go on.. but there is no point. This bl should have been totally removed with the 2 other desert bl's. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

54 minutes ago, Thomas.2564 said:

I would.. but im trying to be reasonable here. But since eb has been in the game since day 1, and actually has the most player activitiy of all the bl, it seems unlikely they'll remove it. 

Exactly, it’s old and there is too many players on it. So delete it.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

Still seeing EBG queue and then DBL on a regular basis. Even been watching during the beta and seeing similar. Reset there was something like double the amount queued for DBL at one point even over EBG. Mileage varies. 

Welllll, squads that want to cap stuff in peace/be sneaky/run away from other zergs tend to hit dbl... also big squads that would have a hard time fitting in other maps tend to hit dbl too... on reset night it's not uncommon to not have a tag on there so people queue for the map that probably has one or the big fight guild of the server.

😉

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, XenesisII.1540 said:

Yes = 8

No = 22

If you're into wvw, you're really into pve! 🤭

Hei. Nothing wrong with karmatrainin and getting my weekly done with my morning coffee when i get up early on my weekend ^^
i enjoy it for times like these.

8 hours ago, ilMasa.2546 said:

Why tho? EBG has constant activity and  more players 24/7 compared to all the other BLs.

Seams that's a problem that needs to be adressed, to much players on enemy sides should be fixed so ktrain has no adversaries to fight...  i bet many wvw  "fight"guilds would love it

13 minutes ago, Chaba.5410 said:

When y'all started first playing WvW, didn't you go into EBG first?  I did.  Being new, it was unclear what borderland maps are supposed to be for.

My first steps in wvw where pure confusion and cluelessness about what to do and where to go generally.

sometimes, it is still like this.

1 hour ago, CafPow.1542 said:

My first steps in wvw where pure confusion and cluelessness about what to do and where to go generally.

sometimes, it is still like this.

Yeah, I think that WvW is the most confusing game mode because it's also the most complex game mode to learn. There's a lot going on. I mean I had a friend over and went in game and pressed B. Just explaining everything that's on there was just not doable and then you haven't even gone into the game mode. It's a helluva door into and even more confusing environment.

2 minutes ago, Gehenna.3625 said:

Yeah, I think that WvW is the most confusing game mode because it's also the most complex game mode to learn. There's a lot going on. I mean I had a friend over and went in game and pressed B. Just explaining everything that's on there was just not doable and then you haven't even gone into the game mode. It's a helluva door into and even more confusing environment.

Or it’s too sandboxy so you have to create your own content. That’s what i felt was an issue back then.

i guess it’s both.

2 hours ago, Chaba.5410 said:

When y'all started first playing WvW, didn't you go into EBG first?  I did.  Being new, it was unclear what borderland maps are supposed to be for.

I went into green bl first. I remember starting to kill the "wildlifes" upon exiting,  🤣 thinking this isn't any different from pve.