CM in the wizard's special tab

The wizard vault has always been since it came out a system where you don’t have to login every day to get all the good rewards. You can do weeklies/dailies and can probably get most if not all the unique items. The special tab has always been additional, but not necessarily required to get everything. If Strike missions or Strike cms are not your cup of tea, it will not hurt to skip this. You don’t get special rewards for completing the cm, just the same AA you get by doing other, easier things. It’s not worth the time to complain.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Shouldn't the special tab posses the new content. I always assumed it was meant for that?

Since the cm is part of this story patch, it seems reasonable it is there. It is weird that these things where not there from the beginning.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Shiyo.3578 said:

All training groups are a scam and inhumane.

While i cannot say with certainty that no training groups are scams, i'm quite sure most of them aren't And saying they are unhuman seems to be an extremely unfair description as well. And i speak it as someone who is generally not inclined to think fondly of higher difficulty instanced content, and raiding community as a whole.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Shiyo.3578 said:

All training groups are a scam and inhumane.

For something to be a scam, you would need the perpetrator (the trainer) to get some kind of gain or benefit tried to the loss of the trainees.

There is nothing like that. The trainer sacrifices their time and sometimes sanity, to teach others their knowledge to them, to later succeed on their own. The only way it could be a "scam" would be if the trainer doesn't actually know anything and uses the gathered people in the group to get raid clears for themselfes. This would be easily detectable, especially since usually veterans join trainings to help out and would spot something like this.

The "inhumane" claim needs a definition on your part. You can have trainers that can be rude or inconsiderate, but nothing i can think of comes close to "inhumane". In fact the opposite is true, since trainers show off the very humanity and social aspect an MMO has to offer. They invest their time to help out others to build up a future generation of possible trainers and raiders/strikers and so on. This is one of the few social things left in an MMO, that allows you to do things mostly solo: Interacting with the community and put resources in to help them out.

Edited by jozze.9532
typos
  • Like 5