Legendary Relics are Coming Soon

1 hour ago, Labjax.2465 said:

No it's not too much. In fact, it's very little to ask. And them unpinning this thread won't magically cease it and the other concerns brought up.

Unpinning the thread is normal on content release, but nice conspiracy theory where that's somehow the goal here. It doesn't make sense to have the "x coming soon!" thread pinned when that thing is already ingame.

• Like 6

• ArenaNet Staff

I can (and am) still keeping an eye on the thread. But there were eleven pinned threads, so I unpinned all of the threads regarding previews of today's release with the exception of the latest studio update. All the unpinned threads are still available and open for discussion. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

I can (and am) still keeping an eye on the thread. But there were eleven pinned threads, so I unpinned all of the threads regarding previews of today's release with the exception of the latest studio update. All the unpinned threads are still available and open for discussion. 

Incase you missed it since this thread seem to be monitored.

8 hours ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Thanks for taking the time to clarify. Appreciate it.

• Confused 2