Could we please get something more to use Legendary Essence of Luck on?

Nick Malone.5641

Could we please get another use for Essence of Luck (Legendary)?  I have EVERYTHING that it can be spent on, have maxed out Magic Find,  and am currently at 27 extra Essence of Luck (Legendary).  Maybe allow us to buy an extra Divine Lucky Envelop per Legendary Luck?  Or add an Artificer recipe to break it into Essence of Luck (Exotic)? Currently, it's a useless waste of space in my bank, and I'm sure it's the same to other veteran players like me. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ah, the price of that has gone up, as when I looked a few days ago, the price of selling the skyscale instantly was really close to the amount it would cost and transaction fees (8 * 1.15 = 9.20), but there are a few orders going for a bit more than that.

There are enough things that use the exotic version. Would not even need recipes or both directions for the conversion. Just a simple salvage to let people salvage it into exotic ones might be enough. (2x200 ... 1x100 or leave the 1 since 2x200 for people that can't use the 500 version would still be good.)

23 hours ago, Solvar.7953 said:

Ah, the price of that has gone up, as when I looked a few days ago, the price of selling the skyscale instantly was really close to the amount it would cost and transaction fees (8 * 1.15 = 9.20), but there are a few orders going for a bit more than that.

Last week it was up to 14 g or so, had not checked since.  It was a decent dump for them.  

I just save them for next year, then get the new mini/whatever on day one and forget about it.  I would welcome a way to break them apart or more uses for them.  I haven't maxed my magic find, so they're still useful.