New patch just dropped

lotus.5672

I don't care what anet does anymore. This is a 12 year old game mode with only one game mode at a time. Guild wars one was so much more, more depth with its competition and competitive scene. Gw2 pvp is a failed aspect of the game. Devoid of development and variety.

12 years of conquest just sucks.

At this point I'm convinced there is no talent at anet. No one to code or come up with new things.

Edited by Eddbopkins.2630
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Eddbopkins.2630 said:

I don't care what anet does anymore. This is a 12 year old game mode with only one game mode at a time. Guild wars one was so much more, more depth with its competition and competitive scene. Gw2 pvp is a failed aspect of the game. Devoid of development and variety.

At this point I'm convinced there is no talent at anet. No one to code or come up with new things.

After a certain point, balance doesn't even matter, no one actually wants a perfectly balanced game because that's boring.
Having only a single game mode for over a decade is asinine. That's what matters.

And the balance has already become far too "specific" for conquest only. Other game modes would feel even worse in terms of gameplay. And they probably know that.
It's done for.

Edit:
The confused reacts on your post. Some cOnQuesT fanatics didnt like your criticism of only having a single kitten game mode.

Edited by Sereath.1428
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Eddbopkins.2630 said:

It's blasphemy to even use GW1 and...urgh GW2 in the same sentence......please don't, under no circumstance we can even remotely compare this joke to GW1

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, lotus.5672 said:

With new weapons and balance

No talk about it in the forums still, just shows how this game and devs are creatively bankrupt

gw3 when

They say no child left behind in my country but...

Comparing the date on that topic and this one, it seems children were left behind at one point or another.  

• Haha 1

On 2/28/2024 at 3:45 AM, Eddbopkins.2630 said:

majority of the team left around 2016, lost all the lead guys to Amazon Games.

• Like 1

On 2/28/2024 at 2:45 PM, Eddbopkins.2630 said:

wvw too .bug on bug over bug and non fixeable(for 5+ years ) hole almost in every keep

• Like 1