Why are there so little mace skins in the Gem Store?

As far as i'm aware, there's only one mace skin in the Gem Store, and that's the Braham's Mace Skin, according to the wiki. I feel like mace is one of the most neglected weapons when it comes to Gem Store skins, outside of underwater weapons. I know that's probably related to how paid skins are usually designed on how many players use that weapon, but i feel like only one mace skin in 12 years is a bit saddening. Would be nice to see pretty and shiny maces outside of the ones we already can acquire in game.

I would love to see a few more realistic mace skins. I am not arguing against the humongous neon beachballs on a stick that others seem to enjoy, just for a few options that are sized and themed more with realism in mind.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

22 hours ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Exactly what difference is a Gem Store skin (purchased with Gems) or a Black Lion Chest (or any other in-game) skin that can be purchased with (Gems-to-) Gold skins? 

none, they're all skins. i'm just wondering why are there so little Gem Store mace skins, that's all. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Because there was only ever one mace espec, and that didn't come out until EoD.

You'll notice that other sorely underutilized weapons like focus, warhorn, shield, torch, and rifle also don't really get much attention when it comes to skins. We didn't get *any* support offhand weapons with SotO, and consequently there is no reason to try to monetize skins for those weapons.

• Confused 1