Downed state changed?

Anyone know if downed state was changed recently?

I've had multiple times recently where more than 1 player gets revived off an NPC kill.

Or were NPCs never changed to only revive 1 player?

Wiki is not clear on that point.

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, Zebulon.1850 said:

Anyone know if downed state was changed recently?

I've had multiple times recently where more than 1 player gets revived off an NPC kill.

Or were NPCs never changed to only revive 1 player?

Wiki is not clear on that point.

That a good question, I don't think its been changed so I would error on the NPC logic has not been changed. May have to test.

This is the type of thing that I forget about the day after because it happens once in a blue moon. I think guards always ressed everything that’s tagged them. 50/50 chance of being right🤞

Edited by Dawdler.8521

It's happened more times than I care to count that you have 5 guys down in a lord room then 1 npc rallies the lot. We call camp quartermasters "The Rallymaster" and leave it dead for the same reason. But "world" npcs were supposed to have been disabled from rallying at all years ago. Sadly anet appear to have missed a few spots - bears (veloka), brackish scales (mid water area near lake tower), deer (between veloka/ogres)  and oakhearts all rally players. Veteran Ogre Chieftain's also banner res players, so that's nice 😄

6 hours ago, Sleepwalker.1398 said:

One thing i have seen is that those who use Charr Car from camps are somehow able to revive themselves and when in downstate, they sometimes show as 2 people like a mesmer clone even though they are not memsers.

Not sure whats changed.

lol, ok more to test. Being a Roamer/Scribe that installs upgrades whenever they are up and one that will error on the Charr car for camps since its a great tool for Roamers and Havocs, will have to watch that. Though getting caught and killed on purpose will make my brain hurt, but will try and see what I can there.