Why give Vindicators the dodge daredevil should've gotten.

Surve.5926

Seriously, hopping around and missing your dodges and position, dodging too far and pass the mobs and missing completely. or dodging into boss aoe and dying. So instead of fixing this, thief was ignored and vindicator gets the controlled dodge in place.... It's actually frustrating to place staff daredevil where you have to dodge every 5 secs. Make them both dodge similar PLEASE!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 3

I'm okay with them being different. Inconvenient for organized PvE, yes. Not an issue otherwise really. Id rather they just buff the class to make things like your complaint less impactful on class performance. 

On 3/27/2024 at 12:48 PM, Remus Darkblight.1673 said:

Leap finisher probably needs a nerf tbf 👀

The leap doesn't even work properly in group play though due to a longrunning bug that's rather frustrating. But too many Thieves are content with being loners or simply don't play these kinda builds to care enough to push a fix, I guess.

A lot of people requested a 'dodge in-place or in direction pressed' when daredevil released. They listened and then gave it to Revenant.

A lot of people requested Daredevil dodge traits be F skills instead or allow switching between dodge types with an F key. They listened and then gave it to Guardian.

so like, whatever, Anet. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Doggie.3184
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

40 minutes ago, Doggie.3184 said:

The leap doesn't even work properly in group play though due to a longrunning bug that's rather frustrating. But too many Thieves are content with being loners or simply don't play these kinda builds to care enough to push a fix, I guess.

A lot of people requested a 'dodge in-place or in direction pressed' when daredevil released. They listened and then gave it to Revenant.

A lot of people requested Daredevil dodge traits be F skills instead or allow switching between dodge types with an F key. They listened and then gave it to Guardian.

so like, whatever. 🤷‍♂️

I was joking, since the leap is the only thing it has over Vindicator dodge in the image.

2 hours ago, cjttruelife.9172 said:

Forerunner of death REPLACES dodge,

It should also remove a dodge (only 1 dodge) to balance it better with similar dodge mechanics LIKE IT'S SUPPOSED TO DO.

Even with only 1 dodge, Vindi was pogo-ing all over the place, but now it's just creeping the dodge roll meta with the only inconvenience being it slows down your rotation cause you can't do stuff while in the air.

Imagine the devs trying to introduce another e-spec with a unique dodge lol

• 1 month later...