"I don't know if we have a specific vision"

GamerToad.9248

The problems with Warrior are so obvious that no creativity is needed to fix them. 

Which makes it even sadder that barely any changes happen to the class each patch. 

Rifles biggest problem is Adrenalin generation. It's second problem is dmg. 

How do you fix that? Smaller cast times. 

Instead we maybe get a half baked rework in the future. (next year or later)

• Like 4

1 minute ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

The problems with Warrior are so obvious that no creativity is needed to fix them. 

Which makes it even sadder that barely any changes happen to the class each patch. 

Rifles biggest problem is Adrenalin generation. It's second problem is dmg. 

How do you fix that? Smaller cast times. 

Instead we maybe get a half baked rework in the future. (next year or later)

Warrior in competitive is looking so down that i am playing base warrior when i am not spellbreaker or condizerker cause.

Berserker only realistically works as condi stance.

Spellbreaker is good but have really bad utility and since weapon mastery allowing dagger to be used on all specs the only value SB brings to the table is Full counter and megabane.

Bladesworn don't exist in competitive anymore.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

• 3 weeks later...

Rush does track better. That's pretty good. Better late than never.

Increased damage to Arcing Slice is nice.

I never use sword, so my opinion on it's number changes doesn't matter.

Wild Blow being unblockable and doing damage is pretty good. Still, I had way more fun with it when it knocked people away.

That's all I cared about. It looks like we're not going to get much fun changes. Number tweaking as usual. Same old, same old.

• Like 1

On 3/29/2024 at 3:54 AM, Arewn.2368 said:

Yeah no freaking kidding you don't have a specific visions. That's been blatantly demonstrated for the past several years, and people have been screaming at your for it.

Yeah even there was a time when Even non warrior mains start asking for real buffs for us but no, even then Anet dont give a flying 4 letters while they LOVES to demonstrate it 

• Confused 2

17 hours ago, Mara.6782 said:

If you don't know what to do with classes. Ask players what they want. Problem solved. Read the forums.

It's clear Anet doesnt know what to do with warriors. They just gutted longbow in wvw. Add that to the list of nerfs to this class and there is almost no reason to run warrior in wvw anymore.

• Like 2