holy moly

What happend to this game mode? Haven't been active recently and decided to check out relink+reset evening and it's like 21:00, no que on any map, no leads, ebg has like 10 people and my friendlist is a wasteland. Could we maybe adress boonspam or something... people are kittening running.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 7
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, schloumou.3982 said:

What happend to this game mode? Haven't been active recently and decided to check out relink+reset evening and it's like 21:00, no que on any map, no leads, ebg has like 10 people and my friendlist is a wasteland. Could we maybe adress boonspam or something... people are kittening running.

It's because of relink. Guilds preparing for reset. Getting their squads together. Sorting out professions, etc.  Why would there be a queue on a map when the whole thing resets/relinks in an hour?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

If you haven’t been active how do you know it’s because of boonspam? 

I don't. Just a wild guess based on forum posts and what people are saying in mapchat.

Edited by schloumou.3982
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, misterman.1530 said:

Why would there be a queue on a map when the whole thing resets/relinks in an hour?

Huh? 9 pm is two hours after reset and usually the most active time of the whole matchup. I'm talking EU servers.

Edited by schloumou.3982
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, schloumou.3982 said:

Huh? 9 pm is two hours after reset and usually the most active time of the whole matchup. I'm talking EU servers.

Except 2 hours is usually when everyone has had their fill and logged off (especially if it’s been lagging). But anyway it doesn’t really matter why people don’t play, Anet ain’t fixing the boonball and going by the ideas people have to fix it they don’t really want to fix either because it’s all bandaids.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, schloumou.3982 said:

Depends on the Tier and the MU, right now i would say T5 is a wasteland, because most players (me included) don't want to play against WSR and just wait for them to climb upwards.

EU:

My linking had a queue on 3 maps with reset.
My linking before had a queue on all maps and that even often, not only on reset day. Sometimes our morning zerg caused a queue around 7 am.
But my current linking partner is known for its ebg preference, so it is no surprise that ebg often has a queue.
I usually avoid prime time due to lags. That may be a reason for others too. And I had long lags after about 40 minutes. And that's usually the point when I leave wvw because it is useless to play pvp with lags.

There were plenty enemies too so they had queues too.

22 hours ago, schloumou.3982 said:

- Bad Balance

- Boonball

- Celestial

- Pop Balance

- No Content Updates

You can pick them all and then you have your answer. ^^

Edited by senftube.6081
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1