JUST İDEA -- SOLO DUNGEON

Hello, I just want to give you some advice about the game. I don't know how much you will take it into consideration, but I just wanted to write it because I felt like it. I spent years playing various mmorpgs before playing Guild Wars 2. I'm 26 years old and when I started playing Guild Wars 2 with my brother, I deleted all the remaining games..Because we fell in love with this game, everything is so beautiful, it is a complete f2p game. In fact, I can say that it is the only f2p game on the market. But in my humble opinion, there is one shortcoming: the solo dungeon system. The game should definitely have this system, as I understand you like to stick to group games..But when I don't have a brother, I play alone. Frankly, as a girl who likes to be alone, I do not like to be in constant contact with people. I think it would be better for the future of the game and the players if you introduce the solo dungeon system for gold farming. Thank you for your time, we are looking forward to seeing you with good updates. Best regards

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 7

It's also worth noting that you can solo dungeons as they are.  As F2P your build options are more limited, but people were doing it before expansions released and there's been quite a bit of power creep since then.  If you're interested, try looking up some videos on how it's done.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Like AliamRationem said, a lot of dungeon path are soloable.

In fact, in the vanilla game, there used to be an unofficial competition between players based on the solo clear time of various dungeon paths. Quite a few paths can be soloed in less than 10 minutes which is not far from the time you'd need to do it with a full party. That said keep in mind that it might not be easily doable by the average player, a good understanding of each path is required in order to achieve such result.

16 hours ago, Linken.6345 said:

Yea since they cant even update the game modes they have there wont be any point to introduce a new one.

You can gold farm in the open world its the best place in the game always have been.

I have no idea how to earn gold in the open world. Can you enlighten me more on the subject? Can you help me ?

37 minutes ago, bilalbarbosa.2914 said:

I have no idea how to earn gold in the open world. Can you enlighten me more on the subject? Can you help me ?

Depending on what expansion and living seasons you have.

Core silverwaste run around do events do meta dig up chests or open chests others dig up.

Season 4 dragonfall do events until meta bosses kill those 3 bosses and use  the keys you got from events to open chest that meta and champions after meta spawn.

icebrood saga drizzlewood coast do the meta and open chests.

Eod fishing crystal oasis seem to be the go to map there.

Got no idea about Soto tho sorry.

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, bilalbarbosa.2914 said:

You can browse through the categories on https://fast.farming-community.eu/ 
For example these:
https://fast.farming-community.eu/open-world/farmtrain
https://fast.farming-community.eu/open-world/meta
https://fast.farming-community.eu/open-world/solo-farming

The "requires" column tells you which expansion/LW you need to participate. Clicking on the individual activity will show you where the expected gold comes from. Expect lower values because your "runs" probably won't be min-maxed, but it's still useful to find where you can get some decent gold from ow.

Edited by Sobx.1758