Chrono: Undo Oct 17th 2023 Nerf to Split Second

32 minutes ago, ascii.1369 said:

I am just telling you what the balance situation currently looks like.

Then you don't really know what the balance situation currently looks like across the entire game mode, do you? Or wait, do you think plat is the only level of play that matters? Yeah...you're one of those. There's so much, "I'm higher rank than you so therefore my opinion matters more than yours." in this thread that it's repulsive, just goes to show how extremely toxic this pvp community is and why new people don't want to join.

11 hours ago, Vinny.7260 said:

How is this post still going?

We know ArenaNet doesn't typically go back on their nerfs. They'll buff something else Chronomancer specific... Maybe.

You can see the stats, this thread is kept alive by the OP and over 50% of the replies are from him...the other 30% are from the guy arguing with him

Posted (edited)

Stealth....blink....blur...distortion...shield block...1200 range...instant mantra CC.....accordingly to the OP that's not enough sustain for a power spec going around with a zerker amulet. Now imagine all of that but with a condi amulet along with toughness....and people disagreeing with him are obviously trolls who want their profession to be easy play🧐....I tend to avoid the gw2 forum like the plague...it's not like it gets any better here.

PS. this really doesn't sit with me at all! Of all classes and specs...and GW2 players ask to buff the most kitten inducing spec of them all, for as long as distortion and stealth exist as they are ....for as long as traits like this remain in the game

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Infinite_Horizon

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Silent_Scope

Mesmers will remain as it is now...and people will  be happy about it, because it would be already much more than it deserves to be

Edited by Arheundel.6451

14 hours ago, Vinny.7260 said:

How is this post still going?

We know ArenaNet doesn't typically go back on their nerfs. They'll buff something else Chronomancer specific... Maybe.

Since at least 5 pages this thread is not about Split Second damage anymore xD